Chapter 15~Sangeet

Abhiraj's POV

I was laying on my bed, tossing and turning, but still, I wasn't able to sleep. I got up and walked to the balcony, I was staring at the night sky and decorations of the palace when my gaze fell on Revati, who was on her balcony late at night. She looked lost in thoughts.

I came back to my room and half laying on my bed. I took my phone and started scrolling. The internet was flooded with the news of our marriage.

A notification popped on my screen, and a smile appeared on my face.

It was from her.

Her- hey

Me- Hello.. can't sleep?

Her- yes.. you too?

Me- seems like.. I am missing you

Her- wait for 2 more days

Me - practically one, I will take you with me the day after tomorrow.

Her- sent 5 photos

She sent me some pictures of herself and the haldi ceremony, and she was looking breathtaking.

We talked for some more time and then slept.

Next day

Today was mehendi and Sangeet function, why can't we just get married, why is there need of these rituals.

All the ladies were getting their hands filled with mehendi.

While I was with my friends and a few cousins.

"Bhaisa, maasa had said you need to apply mehendi on your hand," Revati said, approaching me with a cone in her hand.

"NO WAY, I am getting it done," I said

"YOU HAVE TO , just a little. It's a ritual. You have to get it done, " she said.

"Yeah, yeah.. apply it even I am saying fill his hands like a bride" lakshay said and I gave him an unbelievable look.

"Bhai, please.. I also have to get my hands done, " she said

I agreed for just a little.

Lakshay stood from beside me, and Revati sat there, and I gave my hand to her. I was waiting to get it done.

After 2 minutes, she said it's done.

I looked at my hand, and she wrote Nandini's name in hindi and made a border around it. It looked good, though.

I saw her, and she raised her eyebrows.

"What now?" I asked

"Shagun.. I did your mehendi, " she said

I sighed and transferred some money into her account. She happily stood and went away to get her mehendi done.

Singhania palace

Nandini was in her room, checking if she had forgotten to pack something as all the things would be sent to Raghuvanshi palace today only to avoid any inconvenience on the day of marriage.

The door of her room opened sitara, and meera came with some servants with thanks in their hands.

Sitara told them to keep it and leave.

"Nandini, bacche, this all your jewelleries," meera said

"Okay, badi maa," Nandini said and sat on bed and began seeing them.

She opened a box and saw a beautiful pair of diamond studded bangles. She reaclled something.

"Y_ye t_toh," she said