Chapter 12~Wedding bells

Both the Singhania and Raghuvanshi palaces were in a great hustle bustle for the preparations of the wedding.It was 5 days for the wedding.

Tomorrow is our Abhinandini's engagement

Raghuvanshi palace

"Bhai, where are you?" Revati said, barging into Abhiraj's room.

"I'm here," he said from the balcony. She went to the balcony.

"Have you forgotten all your manners?" he said, looking at the garden being decorated.

"What have I done?" She asked

"I think barging into people's room is a mannerless action, but if you don't consider it, then okay. Say why you have come, " he said mockingly.

"Umm...Maasa has sent me to ask you if you are done with your preparations for tomorrow,"

"Say directly want you want, don't think of me as a fool," he said, crossing his arms on his chest.

"Actually, jeweler came today, I liked a diamond set very much. But I have bought everything earlier, and maasa is not allowing me to buy it.... please talk to maa, " she said

"Okay.. go, " he said

"Thank you so much," she said excitedly.

.......

"Why decorations are not done yet?" harshita said

"Rashi, please go and check what works are yet to be done," Jaya said, sitting on the sofa beside harshita.

"Bhabhi, don't take tension. Everything will be done nicely, bhaisahab, and Abhiraj have already taken care of everything.

Meanwhile, gayatri came with servant.

"Harshita, these are all the jewelleries for Nandini... which will be given tomorrow along with the new one, " Gayatri said

"Ji maa," harshita said.

.......

"Revu, tell me how am I looking," aarav said, standing I front of mirror brushing his hair with his fingers.

"Just like a monkey," she said.

"I'll surely kill you someday," he said.

"By the way, Mr. Youngest Ranghuvanshi, where are you going today? " she asked.

"It's my friend's birthday today, I'll be back by 9 at night," he asked and left his room whistling.

Revati just sighed and moved out of his room.

.......

Abhiraj was in his father's study, discussing the security details.

The palace's security has been increased.

No paps were allowed to capture them and their families.

.......

Singhania palace

There is a small Pooja today, and everyone is rushing from here and there in preparations.
Tishya has come a week before and helped Nandini in shopping and other things.
As guests, Sitara's family has come. Other people will come by tomorrow.

"Nandini, are you ready, Sitara bhabhi is calling you," tishya said.

"Yes, I am ready," nandini replied. She was wearing a cream colored gown, with white thread and pearl work on all over it. It had a criss cross pattern in front, along with a same colored dupatta hanging on her right shoulder.