Chapter 9~ Family meet

Two weeks later

Nandini and Abhiraj are in contact and both of them talk on chat whenever they are free, mostly at night. The love is blooming between them, both of them got yo know much things about each other, but still there was much unknown also.

In morning

Nandini came out of her closet after changing. Her phone rang, she saw the name flashing and a smile appeared on her face.

"Abhiraj ji"

She picked the call.

"Hello" she said.

" how are you" he asked

"I am fine, u tell" she said.

"I am fine too. So how was your day" he said

"Nothing new, it is like everyday" she said sighing.

"Okay, mine was really tiring" he said.

"Abhiraj ji, mujhe aapse ek baat karni thi" she said in a slow voice.

"Bolo" he said.

"Main soch rahi thi ki, ghar mein humare baare mein sabko Bata deti hu" she said

"Why, I am mean it's your family, you have the right to decide but it may create problem. I already told you na, that I will do everything by myself, you don't need to worry about anything " he said.

"I know but I can't hide it from my family. They trust me a lot." She said.

"Okay, do what you want but, if anything happens, you will tell me in the first place. I will do the rest." He said.

"Yeah sure" Nandini said.

"Okay, I will call you later, I have some work.... take care, my rose" he said.

"You too" she said and hung up the call.

At night

After giving dinner with everyone, nandini was in her room pacing around being tensed.
"Should I tell them"
"I have to"
"But what if they didn't accept it"
"Urrgh.."

She took a deep breath and walked outside, there she saw sitara, ekansh along with abhishek and nikhil, all sitting and chatting in the large balcony.

"Nandini.. come here" sitara said.

Nandini's POV

I just gulped and went towards them. I was nervous as hell. But I decided that I will tell them no matter what.

I sat on the couch and nervously said" I want to talk to you all"

"Haan bolo" abhishek said.

"Wo.. umm m_main w_wo" I tried but could not say.

"Bolo bhi" nikhil said.

I breathed deeply. "Bhai, I_I like s_someone" I said.

"What are you saying" abhishek bhai said while straightening himself. Nikhil bhai and sitara bhabhi's reaction too was not different. I could feel the atmosphere turning tensed.

"Answer Nandini" nikhil bhai said but a bit louder.

"Bhaiya relax, Nandini tell us everything" sitara said while holding my hand.

Tears started building in my eyes, but I controlled them and raised my head towards bhabhi.

"Bhabhi, I like someone, both of us want to get married" I said gathering my whole courage.

"Who is him" bhabhi asked.

I looked everyone and then moved my gaze downwards.
"A_Abhiraj R_Raghuvanshi" I said.