Chapter 10~Wedding date

The Raghuvanshis left from the Singhania palace. As they kept, Nandini just stood there like a statue staring at the door. When she turned, she saw everyone was already seeing her.

She moved her gaze downwards and made her way towards her badepapa.

"I_I am sorry,bade papa, I should have told you before, I am really s-" she said.

"Tumhein maafi maangne ki zarurat nahi hai, agar yahan koi maafi maangega to wo hai Abhishek aur NikhilJairaj said.

Nandini's POV

"W_what are you saying, bade papa?" I said.

"He is saying right, I am sorry Nandini, I shouldn't have talked to you in that way last night," nikhil bhai said.

I was confused as hell now.

"I am sorry too, Nandini, I couldn't understand your feelings," Abhishek bhai said.

"No no...please you are elder, you are not supposed to be sorry, bhai," I said, walking towards bhai.

"No, I am sorry," abhishek bhai said, looking into my eyes.

"Okay, okay, now please finish your sorry game, and be happy because, ant bhala to sab bhala," badi maa said.

"Yes, now be happy, Nandini," sitara said.

Tears filled my eyes with happiness and the love that I have decided for my family.

I couldn't stop myself and tightly wrapped my hands around Abhishek bhai.

"Thank you, thank you si much bhai," I said while tears fall from my eyes, I stick my face to his chest.

He kissed my head and broke the hug. He wiped my tears.

"From now, I don't want any tears in your eyes, hmm?" Ge said.

I nodded while smiling.

I saw towards nikhil bhai, he was seeing me and bhai.

He came to us and took me in a hug. I also wrapped hands around him.

"I am so happy for you, nandu," he said.

I could feel what he was thinking. A lump formed in my throat, but I suppressed it, as I didn't want to ruin this happy family moment.

He broke the hug and kissed my forehead.

At night

Abhiraj's POV

I was standing in my balcony, feeling the cold breeze. I was staring at the moon and thinking about her.

I love her, I love her a lot. She was looking breathtaking today. Her eyes were beautiful as usual when she met them with mine. It was a moment for me.

The way she wrapped herself to my body, forgetting each and everything. I was shocked to see her move.

But it was normal, even I should do that if I were at her place.

I closed my eyes, and a mesmerizing view of her smiling came into my mind. I chuckled and stayed there knly , staring the beautiful night sky.

Nandini's POV

As I closed my eyes to feel the cold breeze , his face showing love and care for me came into my mind.

I opened my eyes and stared at the moon, keeping both my hands on the railing.

I was happy that I would get married to the person whom I love and who loves me.

But I was happier now that my family is with me.

I was tired, so I retired to my room and slipped into my bed, and slept.