I

Chapter one: A Million Stars, One Boy that Shone Brighter than All of them Together

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

I love the beach. I adore the way the waves crash on the sand, creating some soft noises that relax my body almost completely. I also love the blue of the ocean and the black of the sky at nights. I treasure the feeling of my toes being trapped by the warm sand and the salty air ruffling my blonde bangs.

I love silence. I like hearing my own thoughts in my head, echoing through the walls of my brain.

Summer had just started and, like every year, I've traveled to Malaysia. The beaches here are so breathtaking.

I love summer and hate it at the same time. I like being alone, not feeling pressured by someone to do works or study for any exams. Nevertheless, I hate having the obligation to attend all of my family meetings.

'Oh, you're so growned up! look at you!'
'You're a man now, Minho!'
'So tall and handsome!'
'Do you have a girlfriend? any chick you like?'

Always the same questions. Always the same praises.

In my eyes, my family is fake and boring.

"Mom! I'm going to the beach" I inform, taking with me only his phone.

"Minho you need to unpack your things first!" Mom scolda, putting the food inside the fridge. I take a glimpse of her turning around but I'm faster and I disappear from that house without giving my mom time to catch me.

I've always been like this, so free, so naïve and reckless.

I walk through those almost-empty streets, allowing the breeze hit my features. I breathe some salt, smiling a bit, enjoying the silence and the peace.

My thoughts swirl around, creating some knots that made me scrunch my lips.

I hate to think too much sometimes.

When I arrive to the lonely beach I allow my red lips to curve upwards. The sky mixed with the sea, the stars shining, trying to be like the moon, knowing that they'll never be able to. And the big white hole, seeing everything, keeping all the secrets, the soft words that the air took away; the forbidden loves, the stolen kisses, the broken souls and the harsh thoughts.

The moon sees everything. The moon says nothing.

My eyes scan the place with a soft sigh escaping my lips. That's when I notice a boy sitting on the sand, his head resting on the palm of his hands. He looks ethereal, with the moon rays highlighting his breathtaking features. He has chubby cheeks, making him look adorable. The way his hair— as brown as his doe eyes that were fixated on the moon— fell imperfectly on to his  shoulders and how he swings his head to the sides very lightly, makes my mind go blank, and my body reacts on its own, forcing my legs to move, approaching  unconsciously the male.

Once I'm beside him i decide to sit down, not uttering a single word.

The silence isn't uncomfortable, not even when the brunette eyes land on my face.

Neither of us move one inch, and we just stay there, admiring each other under the moon's silent stare

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

short cap cause it's the first one. they'll get longer

ty for choosing this minsung <3