VII

Chapter seven: Who's Jisung?

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

The sky is dark, I think it's going to rain soon, but I'm not quite sure.

I don't have an umbrella with me, still, i continue walking at a fast pace towards the store where I needed to be a couple of hours ago.

Shit, I'm a mess. My family is a mess. Everything is a mess.

And I want to cry againg when I arrive to the café and notice that it is closed.

I'm so stupid.

I want to cry so hard, or maybe I just want to sleep? Am I tired? I don't know, I can't feel my body.

It's cold.

A shiver runs down my spine and I shudder, feeling how a drop of water falls on top of my head, being followed by another two that moistens the flesh that covers my cheekbones.

I feel like the sky is shedding the tears that I'm not able to let out.

As I watch how people start running or opening their umbrellas, I start walking with my head down.

Where is he right now? Maybe he's at the beach. I kind of miss him, but not too much. It's hard to explain. I feel the need to go and hide in his arms although I don't know him at all-Not even his name-, but, at the same time, I wanna run far away from him.

Am I scared? Yeah, I think so. Why? I don't know.

His personality is very strong, I can sense it, and he seems so caring and kind, but so annoying and loud.

Annoyingly cute.

So loud that I'm able to stop hearing my thoughts.

Still annoying and loud though, right?

Why am I think of him right now when I'm literally walking under the rain soaking my clothes and hair? I don't know.

The brunette always finds a way to sneak into my brain without my consent.

"Woah you're so wet" I heard a familiar voice say.

When I turn around he's already looking at me with those big doe eyes that hold the entire galaxy- wait what?

An umbrella is covering him, preventing the rain to drain his body.

"Why are you always everywhere I go?" I huff, feeling my nose tickling due to some drops of water running down the bridge.

"I could ask the same question to you" he replied with a cocky tone, crooking an eyebrow.

He sounds so sassy.

I just roll my eyes.

"Do you always do this?" he asks, yelling a bit due to the fact that the rain is getting harder and louder.