IX

Chapter nine: I'm Here

listen to goodbye by Billie Eilish

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

Mom is always so sad.

She doesn't smile a lot and she's always yelling at me. I hope she gets better soon, because I don't like it when she's hurting.

I'm glad that Felix is here though. He makes her smile a lot and gets all of her kisses! I'm not jealous of him. He is my little brother and deserves all the love in this world.

Dad is always angry, a big and deep frown scaring me away. He says mean things to me some times, but I know he doesn't mean them, he is just stressed.

Is that the right word? Mr Bang says that I learn fast and that I'm pretty clever for my age.  He's the best! Always giving me cookies and sweets.

He once told me that his son was as clever as me and that he loves music. I like dancing a lot! Although mommy says that I'm not that good. She says Felix is better.

Felix is better I think. My parents are always saying that lixie is the best and he is! Such a sunshine with a beautiful face covered in freckles.

Today I finished our family drawing and Mr Bang helped me. I'm very excited. After a whole week I've finally finished the drawing.

It's pretty good, I like it.

So I wait for dinner time. Mom is placing lixie in his little chair while I do it on my own, smiling brightly as I tightly grab my drawing, putting it on the table next to my plate.

Dad comes out of his little office and smiles at my freckled brother, kissing his cheeks making him giggle.

He's five and I'm seven.

Dad sits down next to my mommy and we start eating. Mom helps Felix sometimes, putting the food in his little mouth.

How cute!

"I-" I start with my little voice, but I get cut off by papa.

"Isn't Felix's dance audition next week? He's dancing The Lion King with his class I think"

My mom nods and they start talking again.

"Mom I-" I try again.

"And there's also a meeting tomorrow that I need to attend, so I won't be able to pick Felix up from daycare"

I always come back walking. Dad says it's better that way, that I'll get stronger.

Will daddy be happy if I'm stronger? And mommy?

"Dad" I want to speak.

They don't pay attention.

I scrunch my drawing and smile looking at both of them, waiting for them to stop talking so I can start speaking.

But they don't pay attention.

Hey, I'm here, why won't you see that I'm here too?

I'm here.

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

I cried.
I made this chapter cause I think it's important that y'all know something about Minho's past.
it's not very long, but I think you guys understand perfectly how his childhood was. Even though this is not going to be the only chapter of his childhood HAHA naur.

well hope y'all liked it

<33