Chapter 1 :- Clueless

Hey beautiful ppl! So it's the first chapter of the first story! So please vote! 🤗

.

.

.

.

.

6:00 PM , 11 th January 2019.

Dhara's POV:

I am sitting on a chair outside the OT of an hospital...still in my bridal attire , my makeup long faded..my veil on my shoulders....

Inside the OT, laid my husband whom I married 4 hrs ago...fighting for his life. On my left is my 14 yrs old nanad, sniffing and trying to not cry....on my right , standing is my 18 yrs old devar , with folded hands , a distressed and devasted expression , tears threatening to fall anytime from his eyes...

What do I feel like? Am I sad? Am I devastated? Am I angry?..I...don't know...

As I think that , the light of OT turns off.

The doors opens , doctor comes out, she looks at the kids on my left and right , takes my wrist and was about to take me elsewhere , that's when my devar shouted "Say what you want to say , right here! We have the right to hear that too!".

The doctor looks at me. I slowly took her hand off my wrist and said,

"Yes, they've the right to hear it too , if not more right than me. Say it doctor."

The doc first hesitates a bit but then says "We're really sorry to inform you..we tried..we tried really hard..but..-"

Shivansh interrupts "But what?! Say it fast!", frustration, fear of losing someone ans anxiety looming deep in his voice...the doc jolts a little due to this , I look at Shivansh and said with very little sprinkle of authority ; "Patience Shivansh."

I again look at the doc and he says "Ru-Rudraneel sir has gone into a coma..", *thud*.

As soon as he said that, Trishani who was beside us , fainted , Shivansh caught her but he started crying clutching to her senseless body..

A lone tear escaped my eyes, I felt weak on my knees and flopped down..

I touched my cheeks only to find wet tears started flowing out of my eyes like waterfall..

But..I didn't feel a single ounce of sadness , honestly , I felt a sense of relief, because I have thought of much more dreadful outcome.

Did I feel anything else? No.

Then why am I crying? Why?! Why? Why..? *Confused and frustrated*

Maybe it's just my bottled up emotions since the start of these chain of incidents?...yes, yes it's that!

The doc who was standing there , by now has taken Trishani to check up , Shivansh went with him. Only I remain now ; after a few seconds nurses took a pale faced and tube attached Rudraneel to ICU. I went with them.

As nurses scurried around fixing everything I watched, dazed and hopelessly. But as they say "When it pours, it rains" , when I was walking to go check on Trishani , the security team head of Chauhan's, Viraj came.

He had blood all over his body , some of his own wounds , some of others , hospital's security came running behind him but he shoved everyone aside , caught me by shoulder , while I stood there, stiff and dazed , as if using me as a support , he said breathlessly,

"Mam!.. *sob*..Mam!. They're all dead! They're all dead! I tried mam , I tried so hard! When I reached there all the security personnel's were dead , Bade Sahab and bade Sahaba both laid lifeless!"

As soon as he finished, atleast 6 to 7 more ppl came in , they said they were relatives of Rudraneel , bua , mama , chacha , what and what not..and wanted to meet him.

All this mess and I am clueless... At first I was suddenly called back from Assam by Thamma (grandma) four days back and was forced to get married....

Now after marriage, my husband's  family was attacked.. even before being able to have a proper conversation with my Mother-in-law and father-in-law or getting to know them , they were gone forever. The sweet grandparents of my husband, whom I met only twice before , due to business events ; but was enough to leave an impression on me , were gone forever...

My husband, whom I didn't have a proper look at , laid in bed , looking lifeless...

A young devar and nanad who were just as lost as I was and even more devastated...Now what?..What do I do?..Where do I start to clear this mess from? How do I handle this mess..? *Deep despair*

______________________________________
_______

_____________________________________________

I know the chapter is short😅 , but it's my first story, so what can we expect?

( Please share your  remarks about the chapter in the comments section, it will be really helpful! ❤️)