Chapter 19: Antagonists?

Author's POV:

Somewhere outside of India..

In a huge , dimly lit hall, adorned with vintage high-end furniture, a man could be seen , sitting in a throne-like chair, emitting a dangerous aura

Infront of him , stands many bulky man. Their heads hung low , hands crossed infront of them , faces pale with fear.

Man 1: We-We're s-sorry boss..we couldn't do it! *Trembling in fear*

Says one of the bulky men , extreme fear evident in his voice , while refering to the Boss.

Boss: 2 yrs..FUCKING 2 YRS!!! YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN A TASK TO KILL A FUCKING WOMAN ALONG WITH 2 KIDS!! AND YOU IDIOTS CAN'T EVEN DO THAT!!

LEAVE IT! LEAVE THE MATTER OF KILLING THEM!! YOU HAVE BEEN ASKED TO FIND THEIR EXACT LOCATION AND STILL CAN'T FIND THAT ONLY!!

IS THIS THE RESULT OF FEEDING YOU GUYS WITH MY MONEY?!? YOU BUNCH OF MUSCLE HEADED PIGS!!!

2 YRS AGO , THE ONLY THING LEFT TO DESTROY WAS THE CHAUHAN ENTERPRISE AND GET HANDS ON RUDRANEEL SINGH CHAUHAN'S MAFIA AND CHAUHAN'S DESTRUCTION WAS INEVITABLE!!

BUT JUST CAUSE YOU PIGS TOOK THINGS LIGHTLY AND DIDN'T HEED THE ORDERS GIVEN , THAT WOMAN! THAT WOMAN WHO WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A FORGOTTEN WIDOW AND PROBABLY THE MOST UNFORTUNATE BRIDE OF THE CENTURY BECAME THE CEO OF CHAUHAN'S ENTERPRISES AND THE CONTROLS THE MAFIA!!

WHAT?!? WHAT MORE JUSTIFICATION DO YOU IDIOTS HAVE?!? *Livid*

The Boss got up from his chair and banged a metal chair from nearby on the guys head!

Blood oozes out of the bulky guys head and he falls on the floor with a bang.

All the other men are now terrified. They know if they don't speak , they will be next on the floor. Another man somehow masters up his courage to speak.