Chapter 15: Developing feelings

.

.

.

Author's POV:

It's been 2 weeks since the confrontation between Dhara and Rudraneel.

Since then they've gotten much more comfortable with each other.

Rudraneel's recovery has been very steady, he has regained much strength. And he isn't bed-ridden anymore!

Dhara has been taking care of Rudraneel even more carefully, without even realising , they've gotten much more used-to each other.

Dhara has shared details of her investigation about the attack on their marriage day that lead to the loss of their family members.

Dhara shares the details of what's going on in the company on everyday basis to Rudraneel too , she takes his opinion on various decisions related to the company.

They've developed a good bond together!

But Rudraneel is craving for something more..more than just a "good bond".

...

Currently, it's night-time ; Dhara is in Rudraneel's room helping him have his dinner , while discussing the plan on some deals the company is going to make.

In the room-

(R- Rudraneel, D- Dhara)

(Ignore the modern background, imagine them as our male and female lead)

D- I think it's better to accept the offer of the Rajvanshi's rather then the Mehrotra's.
*In a thoughtful tone*

R- And why is that? The Mehrotra's offer seem to be more lucrative for us.
*mischievous tone*

D- Huh..*giving stingy eyes* are you really gonna ask this question to me?
Being a businessman yourself?

R- I am asking you a question Dhara.

Answer it.  *Authoritative tone*

D- *rolls her eyes*  Well yes! The Mehrotra's offer is more lucrative.

But it's just that only, "lucrative", while the Rajvanshi's offer is more practical , stable and moreover, they're trustworthy.

R- *while raising an eyebrow and moving his face closer*

But as being ppl in business , shouldn't we look at the profit more?

After all , a good business means good profits.

D- *moving her face closer too*
Business occurs on the basis of trust too, Mr.Chauhan.