Chapter 4: Clearing the mess

Vote! Comment! And read happily!🤗
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Dhara's POV:

The sun rays penetrating through the wards window; shines bright on my face ,waking me up..filling me with determination!

Determination to face all the disasters that will come towards me today.

I get up and carefully take a look at Rudraneel , if he's alright or not. Seeing everything okay , I exit the room , coming out , I see my two bodyguards standing alert in guard.

They bow to respect me, I feel proud, not because they bowed but they stayed there all night, as alert as possible , that means I trained them good. I acknowledge them and walk towards the washroom to freshen up.

After getting refreshed , I went towards Trishani and Shivansh's ward. I entered and saw Trishani slowly waking up. Trisha saw me and gave me a soft smile , she extended both her arms towards me , gesturing to carry her. I smile at the little girl's cuteness , go over and take her in my arms.

I carry her to the bathroom and make her brush her teeth and freshen her up , yesterday I asked stuff to bring clothes for her too and so I asked her to get changed and got out of the bathroom.

As I got out , I saw Shivansh waking up , "Good morning Shivansh.." I say , now his sleep long gone , he nods at me , acknowledging the wish. "Go get freshed and come meet me in your bhai's ward." , he became alert as he heard his bhai and nodding, quickly went to fresh up.

Within that moment, Trisha came out , she again walked upto me and held my hand. Fuu...this cute charmer..I think I made the right decision by not going away yesterday. Who believe me if I told that she's a 14 yrs old?

Not cause of her height , she's tall for girls her age , but how cute she behaves. I held her hand more firmly and said "Let's go. Check your Rudra Bhai.." , she seemed scared but nodded.

We went to Rudraneel's ward, as Trisha saw Rudraneel, her eyes instantly filled with tears , but she didn't let them fall , she went close to Rudraneel and carresed his cheeks carefully and lovingly....my poor Trisha..

Looking at her like that..so broken , so hurt..my determination to pull everything together became even stronger.

I will never let them down. Their Bhabi will pull them together, give them back a happy life! ,

After sometime, the doctor came to check on Rudraneel and with her came Shivansh.

Me , Shiv and Trisha , attentively looked at the doctor, checking Rudraneel. After checking, she says , looking at me,
"Madam, sir's very stable now."

Hearing that I got a mental relief, Shivansh's expression visibly softened, Trishani's eyes sparkled a little.

That's good.

But what I wanna discuss with the doctor now is very confidential, so I ask the kids to wait a little, outside.

Trishani readily agrees but Shiv hesitates , I give him an assuring look and he slowly obliges too. As they go out , I turn to look at the doc sternly.