Chapter 10: The 'incident' on repeat?

1 vote= 10× motivation for writer= Better storyline = More entertainment for reader= Your vote matters! 😉

Vote! Comment. (Roasting the author is also allowed, especially about my vote wanting techniques!😂)
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Author's POV:

It's been 11 days now.

Today, Dhara, Shivansh, Trishani has to go to Chauhan Mansion for the funeral.

Currently it's 6 am and Dhara , Shivansh and Trishani are ready to depart from Nishth Villa. The Villa's atmosphere is gloomy, everybody is sad that they've to go.

Though Dhara made Badi ma understand many times, that they'll probably come back today itself after completing all rituals or will surely comeback tomorrow at the earliest and even in the road, they will be heavily guarded.

But badi ma can't herself stop from being extremely worried.

Trishani and Shivansh, though are going back to their home , but they don't know what to feel like , after everything that has happened. They're nervous..

After some more time , two black Audi arrived outside Nishith Villa's main gate, Shivansh, Dhara , Trishani proceeded towards the cars, they three got in one car , the other car contained their body-doubles , who were also assassins.

The cars started and they proceeded towards their destination.

After about one hour of drive , Shivansh saw two more black cars joining them from behind through the rear view mirror. He got scared.

Dhara , noticed Shivansh getting scared and asked him " What happened Shiv?"

They've gotten much closer in the meantime. Shivansh and Trishani have now started calling her bhabi maa. When Dhara first noticed Shivansh calling her that , she was so overjoyed that , she gave every level of worker in Chauhan enterprises, a bonus! Later seeing Shivansh and also feeling for herself, Trishani also started calling Dhara bhabi maa too!

S- Bhabi maa , two extra cars have joined us behind.

Dhara looked behind and gave a "oh that" look.

She again looked at Shivansh and said,

D- Don't worry Shiv. They're with us. It's for security.

Hearing this , Shiv got relieved and nodded.

The rest of the journey continued smoothly.

After about 4 more hrs of ride. They reached Chauhan Mansion. The cars entered the mansion through the main gate.

As they entered, they saw the huge building was covered in white stephanotis. The mansion held a modern vintage architecture style.