Chapter 20: The Arrival

Author's POV:

Back in India, Shillong:

Dhara is all set to go back to Ratripur

Dhara is all set to go back to Ratripur... But is very reluctant to leave Shivansh alone.

Even though his security is increased 10× and he's gonna live with her trusted and strong best friend Kairavi , from now on. But being a Bhabi maa and her attachment to her devar , her reluctance is justified.

Currently Dhara , Shivansh, Rex , 12 and Kairavi are in the airport and Dhara is lecturing Kairavi and Shivansh on how to handle themselves and being careful , occasionally warning 12 too.

"Listen Shiv, the new car I bought you has two hidden gun and weapon compartment under each seat!

So whenever your going out , be very alert and if you find suspicious movement around you , use those weapons!

And you! Kairavi! Always be with Shivansh, take care of him and yourself too!

If situations are formed when things are not in your favour, don't try to be a hero and try to solve things on your own! Like how you were in our early days! Call 12 instead!

And 12! Be very alert about everything going on around you! Never let your guard down! Protect Shiv and Kairu!
And why protecting them , don't forget to protect yourself too!

Arre! Are you guys listening or not?!"

"Yea yea! You have saying the same things for the last 30 Minutes!..huh..
Do you even need to go or not?" ,

replied 12, in a extremely bored tone.

"Yes yrrr! Tu kitni pakao ho gyi Hain shaadi keh baad!

Chinta maat kar! Main , mera , Shiv ka , yahan tak ki 12 ka bhi khyal rakh loongi!

Ab tu jah yrrr! Tere patidev wait kar raha hoga tera!
Jah jah!" , this time Kairavi sulked.

(K- Yes! Dude how can you bore so much! Don't worry!

I will take care myself , Shiv and even 12 if needed! Now you go! Your hubby must be waiting for you!)

"Haan bhabi maa! Aap chinta maat Karo , hum khyal rakh lenge!"

Shivansh, who was also done with listening to her nag but still loves it tried to reply sincerely.

(S- Yes Bhabi maa! We will take care!)

Haa..these kids and kid-type woman!
Thought a annoyed Dhara, as she heard their sulked up replies.

"Ok than! I am going!

But take care seriously!" , Dhara replied, frustration dripping from her tone!