Chapter 17: Butterflies in my stomach

Author's POV:

It's the next morning

It's the next morning...he sun shines brightly on the canopies and natural beauty of Ratripur.
Birds are chirping, slowly everyone in the village is waking up.
.

.

.

In Nishith Villa:

As the sunrays penetrates through the window, they fall on Dhara's face, disturbing her slumber, she snuggles more into the crook of his neck.

Hands wrapped around her waist, her hands wrapped around his neck, hiding her face in crook of his neck, their legs tangled in eachother.

Dhara and Rudraneel are sleeping comfortably in each other's embrace.

But as the melodious chirps of the birds grace Dhara's ears, she slowly starts to wake up.

Opening her eyes slowly, as the blur infront of her eyes clears..a soft smile curves up her lips as her eyes fall on the serene view of her husband's face shining with the falling sunrays..

An early morning daze engulfs her mind as she keeps her head on his bare, hard chest..her index finger traces his jawline slowly and softly as her takes in every detail of her husband's gorgeous face.

She starts to softly caress Rudraneel's cheeks and ever-so slowly her hand starts moving down from his cheeks to his throat, than to his hard abs and starts to travel even lower.

But suddenly, her hand is caught in a soft grip! A frown appears on Dhara's face as if she's been denied of her favourite candy.

A deep, raspy voice whispered in her ears, bringing her out her daze,
"I thought you wanted take things slow, wifey?"

Dhara shuddered in his hold as his warm breath fanned her ears.
Though his eyes were still shut but a  grin appeared on Rudraneel's face upon feeling her shudder.

But Dhara immediately sprung up the bed and was about to fall.

Rudraneel caught her by her waist and immediately pulled her in!
This made Dhara face collide with his hard chest.

Rudraneel caught her by her waist and immediately pulled her in!This made Dhara face collide with his hard chest