Chapter 23: Disagreements

Author's POV:

Present time (i.e. two months later)

Unbeknownst to themselves , little by little..day by day.. Rudraneel and Dhara got used to eachother.

Dhara has become a caring , kind but still a very strict wife , whereas Rudraneel turned into an equally caring , kind and a very possessive husband.

They both fit into eachother like puzzle pieces , though that doesn't mean they don't have arguments.

Infact, when they've disagreement and arguments , the exchanges are heated! Dhara and Rudraneel, don't hold back infront of each other when it comes to putting their thoughts forward. And are equally stubborn for things to get done their way.

Curses and slurs fly like they're are essentials in the argument!

If ppl saw them while arguing , no one wouldn't believe that they were actually husband and wife and not two angry tigers who seem like they would tear eachother apart any second!

When they argue, the whole Nishith Villa , which mostly radiates a warm, peaceful & tranquil energy , would start to seem like hell on fire.

It seems like that not cause they throw things around to take out their anger, it's that, their voices get louder and savagery forgets it's limit!

Looking at Dhara's  personality up until now , some may feel that it's very out of character for Dhara to scream or curse or be a savage. But trust it! It's the truth.

The clashes are so heated mainly cause of two reasons, :-

1) Dhara's strong and stubborn
nature.

2) Rudraneel's head-on, and unwavering trait.

Afterall,they both have always been bosses of their own fields; with Dhara being the financial manager in NE before the marriage and also being CEO of Chauhan Empire now, she didn't really face any question regarding her ways.

And Rudraneel, being the heir of not only a business empire but also a noble family with ancient roots, no-one except for family heads would have the courage to question his authority and as adult, the CEO of Chauhan Empire, it wasn't any different.

People feared and respected him, not cause of just his background, but cause of he, himself. His aura, his power, his authority and genius was what made him, the Rudraneel Singh Chauhan.

They were always in control of things and both had a habit of getting things done their way, no questions asked.

As Rudraneel's condition is getting better day by day ; with each passing day , he's also getting restless and even more desparate to deal with the enemies.

So he's trying every possible way to get better and back to his original state even faster. He's trying to train his body back in shape and to same strength.

But Dhara is not at all okay with it. She's very cautious of something going wrong within a moment and everything that's getting back on track to get destroyed again.

We can't really blame her for her such concerns..because quite literally , she has seen things shattering and getting destroyed in the blink of an eye and have faced such situations earlier...not only the attack on her wedding day..but also in other phases of her life.

Dhara's very scared of something going wrong with Rudraneel..not to mention , for some reason , she's getting these weird feelings nowadays, as if something's gonna happen..

Though Rudraneel's condition is very stable according to docs but she still wants Rudraneel away from any strainous situation and activities until docs give him final clearance and confirm his body has totally and fully recovered.