Chapter 13: Awkward much?

Author's POV:

It's the next day's morning now

It's the next day's morning now. The sun shines even more brighter on Ratripur, the atmosphere is glistening with life!

Yesterday, after Rudraneel had awakened , everybody was very happy!

When Dhara called Shivansh and informed him about the news , he broke down on the call and wanted to immediately take a flight to comeback. But Dhara stopped him , there were mainly two reasons :

1st: Shivansh's exams were going on and coming back means he would miss them.

2nd: Security. Though Dhara had made enough preparation to not let anything happen to anybody but precaution is always better than cure.

Moreover, since the last couple of years , whenever they get out of Ratripur for any work , they use a secret passage from any other distant village making it look like they're coming from that village.

But whenever they're coming back , they're always being followed by ppl sent by the mysterious enemy ,  though their plans are always foiled by Dhara's security but it's still an annoying threat to their safety.

So Shivansh can only come back to see Rudraneel , after 3 months when there's a vacation. But because Shivansh was so desparate, they made a video call to show Rudraneel's state.

Trishani had clung to Rudraneel the whole day yesterday , she didn't even get out of Rudraneel's room unless and until was a something extremely important... she talked to Rudraneel all about the past 2 yrs and what has happened , where they were and why they were here , though Rudraneel couldn't talk , he still listened to every detail carefully.

Everybody (i.e badi ma , doctors , nurses) have introduced themselves to Rudraneel ; everybody except Dhara. Though she assisted doctor's and nurses in taking care of Rudraneel , but she would avoid everytime things would get close to them directly coming in contact.

Well , fortunately, Rudraneel slowly remembered everything that has happened before he went into coma.

His marriage with Dhara , how infront of his eyes his parents and grandparents were killed and how he couldn't do anything...he remembered everything.

Remembering those incidents, filled him with pain but he couldn't cry , he was filled with rage too , he wanted to get up and immediately give the most painful death to the perpetrators of the heinous crime... But obviously, even he knew , he needed rest now.

Even after waking up from the coma and feeling so weak , Rudraneel maintained his aloof , astute and cold composure...But when listening to Trishani about how Dhara had handled everything, he was filled with awe towards Dhara , though he didn't show it on face.
.

.

.

At present:

Dhara's POV: