Episode 1 Part 2

A/N, in this chapter, I'm going to try and imitate the writing style of KokinaTenshi6991

Please forgive me in advance

——————

[JNST Practice Range - Aboard the JSS Hakugei]

(The garage aboard the Hakugei was filled to the brim with all of the JNST's tanks, some of which were out for practice. It was a very common occurrence to practice before matches to keep skills sharp.)

"Target to our left!" Gero shouted

"Round up!"

"Fire!"

(The infamous White Tiger commanded by Gero Nishizumi himself was taking its respite from the international tournament's combat to practice, as it fired at moving practice targets, the White Tiger managed to hit every single one with ease. This target was no different)

"Nice shot my little brother!"

"Thank you aniki!"

"Ken! Drive us a little bit faster! Do some crazy maneuvers and give Kin a little challenge!"

"Yes sir! Don't hit your head!" Ken shouted

(The White Tiger entered a frenzy of maneuvers, swerving left and right and going off road and skillfully manipulating the transmission to reverse the the White Tiger when the tank spun into a reverse angle, essentially creating a tank J-Turn while King continued to hit shots.)

(Meanwhile, five women were observing the White Tiger do its practice runs, low and behold, it's was Gero's harem (which comprised of the former Saunders team captain Kay, former Jatkosota captain Mika Shimada, former St. Gloriana captain Darjeeling, former Red Wings student Kaede, and finally, Gero's official and very cranky girlfriend, Erika Itsumi. The Harem might increase as time goes on.

All of the girls were praising Gero for every minor action that he took)

"Look at Darling go!" Kay screamed

"Even with all the fatigue of constant training and fighting, Eiji-kun's speed never slowed one bit!" Kaede said

(Darjeeling couldn't praise because she was sipping tea at the current moment)

"Ro-Chan is so fast, I can only hardly keep up!" Mika whispered to herself,

(The White Tiger smashes through another target with ease)

"OOOOOOOOHH!!" All of them shouted at once

"Firing that 88 never gets old!" Kay shouted

"Hey girls, I brought some drinks from the food court!" Erika said.

"Oh thank you, the African sun is hot."

"Say, Darling has been practicing even more since we won yesterday. I'm worried that he's going to overwork himself."

"You must be kidding, Bakatora can never overwork himself. He spent days at a time in that Tiger of his, he would refuse to eat for a day if it meant just five more minutes in there."