Episode 2 Part 3

=================================================================================

*SLAM

"I'm Back!" Erika shouted

"And I brought company!"

.
.
.

(Just then, both Shiho and Tsuneo Nishizumi both walked in the door.)

"Otou-San? Okaa-San?

What brings you here?"

"Okaa-San! What a welcome surprise!" Kin smiled

(Shiho had a very serious look and everyone got a chill down their spine.)

"Erika-kun, is what you said true?" Shiho said.

"Yes Shiho-sama, I am afraid so." Erika whispered.

(Shiho balled her fist upon hearing that, her anger grew, everyone in the whole room feel a large amount of killing intent.)

"What. Is. That. Brat. Doing. Here? Why isn't Arnold-San in charge of the American team like the reports told me?!" Shiho spat.

(Tsuneo himself started feeling uneasy after seeing his wife get this mad. And nobody dared speak)
.
.
.
.
.
"Arnold was actually a cover name for the vice commander, after the first match the entire American team underwent a remanning by more experienced personnel just before the fight against the British team" Yukari said, still presenting her briefing

"Ehhhhhhh? They fought Charlotte and won?" Gero said

"Yes, they did." Yukari said

"But she's the best tankery player in Europe! And she has a Conqueror tank! How did America of all teams win?" Maho said.

"Maho-San, I think you'd be the first to know why she was defeated. You do know his skills firsthand." Yukari said.

"What happened Maho-San?" Her gunner asked

"Nothing any of you need to know" Shiho said

(By now Shiho's aura was blackened with contained rage)

"The pressure in here is crushing." Shiori said

"I don't even know what the big deal is." Kaede said.

"The big deal is this." Yukari said, clicking a button on a remote.

(A projector mounted on the ceiling starting playing the highlights of the last match from the British perspective. The British team moved forwards in a neat and elegant line, and about five minutes into the match they were under fire from the front. And the British were distracted a singular shot came out from a treeline thousands of meters away and hit the Conqueror in the side of engine bay, detonating the fuel tank and setting the whole vehicle ablaze.)

)