Episode 2 Part 2

"You are next" the figure said, before disappearing into the smoke.

_____________

(Gero snapped awake)

"What the F###!" He shouted snapping to a sitting position

(Gero was outside of the JNST war room, with Alice and Erika both looking down at him, using some chairs as a makeshift bench) 

"What happened??" Erika said in a rather quiet tone, trying not to alarm everyone else around them.

"I... don't know, I just tried to pat Alice on the back and... well.... It felt like I was hit by something and everything was white... some strange vision." Gero said, still feeling a little sleepy

"U-Uh, nii-san I'm so sorry..." Alice said

"Don't be Alice-Chan, it wasn't your fault..."

"Okay Bakatora, tell me everything that you saw." Erika said, trying to reassure Gero

"There was a lot of smoke, or something like it, all around me, could only barely see my hand.

...Lot of fire, but I didn't get burned..."

(Both Erika and Alice were puzzled at this strange vision)

"...And there was a girl that looked similar to you Alice"

"A girl that looks like me?"

"Yeah, and she had a little Boko, but it was destroyed by something, or someone..." Gero said, trying to refrain from getting into the graphics about how the Boko doll was beheaded, for Alice's sake.

"Destroyed?! By who nii-san?!" Alice said.

"I don't know what happened, but there was a large man, taller than me, who was standing there with an ominous mask on, watching the little girl cry."

"Seems to me like you had a vision of Carm, that fits his uncaring personality." Erika said, rolling her eyes.

"Uncaring? B-But he bought me this, and it's really cool" Alice said,

She was holding out a small Boko doll, which Carm had bought for her after the match of the All-Stars University against the Ōarai coalition 3 years ago.

"Aw, that's nice, you're so cute Alice-chan"

Gero gave Alice a pat on the head

"I don't want to fight him again, it was really scary, but I wouldn't mind seeing him again...." Alice said.

Erika sneered.

"I'm sorry to say, but Carm-kun has declined into worst kind of person now Alice-chan."

"Is there some dynamic between you and Carm, Erika? Because I haven't seen you so aggressive before!"