Episode 2 Part 4

U.S. Air Force 16th Airlift squadron C-17A Globemaster III

5,000 feet ASL

En route to Semisphere International Airport

=================================================================================

A single C-17 Globemaster was en-route to the Semisphere.

It is part of the American "Home Grown" logistical doctrine, using entirely domestic assets to feed its tankery team with fresh ammo, materiel, and sometimes personnel.

As a superpower with a worldwide presence, the United States military features a robust logistics system, from the perspective of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and F.T.P. Top Brass, using live logistical support would minimize risk of sabotaging ordinance or vehicle parts.

Another useful service is shipping in fresh personnel, which could replace fatigued or injured F.T.P. personnel from the last fight. Wellness checks were issued to each member post-match and their own respective actions were closely monitored. Getting into the F.T.P, itself, let alone into the adult national tankery leagues was an achievement which couldn't be achieved without competence and ample patriotism. So spies or potential traitors were less of a concern than actually having a worse or underperforming member of the team.

Military Airborne Logistics would provide constant readiness to air transport units and decrease security threats, it was a winning formula for the Top Brass.

This particular C-17 was carrying special cargo however, as it was the last to leave from that day's supply shipment.

"This is Globemaster three-six-four inbound to Semisphere we have high value cargo aboard, requesting priority permission to land"

"Globemaster three-six-four cleared to land on runway seven-six. Clear of traffic."

=================================================================================

On the Ground