Episode 2 Part 1

[Semishphere - J.N.S.T War room]

(After a long flight from the Hakugei, the JNST was now at the DOME, preparing for the next and final battle against their American adversaries. The team was assembled at the war room just a few minutes after they arrived to plan out the finals match)

Gero took a seat along with his crew when Kaede walked up on into the front of the War Room, preparing to give the final briefing.

"We're so close to victory! I can almost taste it!" Leila said

"I know, it's so close! Just one more fight and we win!" Hajime said

"Yo Tiger-Kun! Ready to win!" Takashi said.

"F##k yeah I am! The hype is building!" Gero responded

"Too bad! I've been having so much fun! Can't believe it will be over so soon..." Mauko said.

"Hopefully the prize money is enough to get a Puma I can drive around home with..." Tojo said

"I wonder if I can keep the Ho-Ri, the gun is too powerful, I LOVE IT!" Sakaruba said

"Alright! Alright! Can I have everyone's attention!" Kaede shouted,

The whole war room went silent.

"Alright! This is our last match, so unfortunately that means we'll have to leave once this match is finished."

"Awwwww!" One of the team members said.

"But! We will still be together as teammates! And I've had the privilege to fight with all of you, and I can say with confidence that you all are the best teammates I've had the honor of working with!" Kaede said.

"Arigatōgozaimasu!" The team shouted

"And now for Gero-Kun to give us some words!" Kaede said, welcoming Gero onto the stage.

Gero got up out of his seat and ran up onto stage as the audience applauded him vigorously.

"Hello again everyone and Good evening!"

"Good evening to you too Gero-senpai!" The whole audience shouted

"First of all I'd love to thank you all for your efforts and your support through this whole tournament! I couldn't have done it without you all!"

"YOU'RE WELCOME GERO-SENPAI!" Everyone shouted

"And now! We stand here with the final match ahead of us! I just wanted to say that I would never have wanted to win this tournament with anyone else!"

(The crowd was moved by Gero's short speech of gratitude.)

"Now! Will you all help me go the last mile!"

"YEAH!" The crowd shouted.

"WILL YOU? I CAN'T HEAR YOU!"

"YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" The JNST shouted in unison

"And now for our final briefing, I give the floor to Akiyama Yukari of Miho-San's team!"