Epsiode 3 Part 1

==============================================================================

[U.S. F.T.P. Campus Semisphere - Mess hall]

After Carm was done with his classified-salted French fries, it was almost time to pack it in for the night and make ready for the next day.

The final match against the JNST was the day after tomorrow, and it would approach extremely quickly if you weren't constantly paying attention to the time.

Staring at a clock always made it go slower.

(Carm was about to put away his tray and head to his when all of a sudden, the overhead speakers crackled to life. Everyone immediately began paying attention and stopping what they were doing so fast you could hear a pin drop.)

"ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ALL BASE PERSONNEL!

THERE IS CONFIRMED REPORTS OF AN ENEMY SPY IN MAINTENANCE BAY FOUR!

THERE IS AN ENEMY SPY IN BAY FOUR!"

No further explanation was needed.

Carm could hear the other cadets dropping their silverware onto their plates as chairs and tables were shoved away so that cadets could leave them.

==============================================================================

One thing you do not want to do was present yourself personally to a bunch of madly patriotic proto-soldiers that were trained to hate their enemies with a burning passion.

Carm had heard stories of a North Korean spy that snuck into the American's tank parking area and being beaten within an inch of their life by the crew of one of the American vehicles when the F.T.P. was participating in the Pacific International cup around two years ago.

Granted, it was still relatively new and discipline was low, also the North Koreans did let their anti-American sentiment be known which wasn't the greatest idea when all your students are just barely fed and only five-foot-two in a combat-based competition. However, tempers could easily flare, even when not against North Korea, and some serious injuries could be sustained by citizens of other countries.

Whoever that spy was is going to hate existing after the guys got their hands on whoever they were.

==============================================================================

Meanwhile

Yukari dashed onto the roof of the tank garage.

She knew spying was a bad idea, especially in the big leagues.

Her cover had been blown by one of the exchange students she thought, considering he was speaking Japanese in a strange accent.

"I'm gonna be swamped if I don't get out of here soon..." Yukari said.

"Where did that piece of sh## spy go!" A voice boomed from down below.

"She went up on the roof!" One of them said.

Yukari couldn't actually see how many there were, she could only hear their voices, but based on the amount of talking, it sounded like there were dozens, maybe hundreds, hard to tell.

"Get someone up there, tell the MPs our situation, and lock the whole place down!" Someone shouted.

"The Military Police! I knew this was a bad idea...." Yukari said.