Episode 3 Part 3

========================================================================

[American sector - Semisphere - Food Court and Parking]

(It took a while, but Carm was able to get the guys to finally give up the loaded Burger King fries and actually make their way to the JLTV which Carm used to get there.

However, There was a problem though)

"Hey bossman?" Gary said.

"What is it." Carm said.

"You never told me how you got here, said it was classified." Gary said

"And? You thought I walked 10 miles?" Carm said.

"Well of course not. But there's a really tiny problem"

"And what might that be?"

"There's six of us, right? How many seats are in that thing?" Gary said.

(The JLTV has five seats)

.
.
.
.

After a quick realization that everyone wasn't going to fit inside, Carm decided to shoot back a snarky remark

"I have duct tape." Carm said.

"Of course, just tape one of us to the roof, what could possibly go wrong?" Gary said sarcastically

"Wanna volunteer?" Carm said.

.
.

Gary audibly exhaled.

"Oh, oh okay.

Gary took an innocent (but still sarcastic) tone.

I know you're picking on me sargey, but please know that I wasn't being serious, I have a life I wanna live."

.
.
.
.

"Yeah, and I know that Abrams only has room for four dudes, so I gotta choose three to go with." Carm said.

"Oh.... so you weren't having a cognitive disorder when you came here with a vehicle that only has enough room for five dudes." Gary said.

"Eh, made a funny excuse to actually make use of duct tape." Carm said.

"Anyway, so I gotta have three guys to come with me, Dan and Gary already have a few hours on the Abrams so they are coming for sure. Afraid there no co-driver spot on the Abrams, sorry Corporal Ralph, guess you get an extra two hours of sleep." Carm said.

"That just leaves whoever is gonna.... Will we even need the main gun?" Carm said.

"Maybe for a warning shot?" Gary said

"Nah, there's usually an M240 on the loader's hatch, perhaps it would be a good idea to get someone on that......" Carm said.

"Which one of you wants to use an Abrams gun?" Carm said to his loaders.

"DIBS!" Lonnie shouted
"I CALL IT!" Lakie shouted

.
.
.

"uhm"

"Nobody wants the extra sleep?" Carm said.