Episode 1 Part 4

The bullet train was swift, but not breakneck swift, it zoomed around the D.O.M.E quick enough to not annoy, but not fast enough to give everyone G-Loc.

Carm and the trenchcoat man both sat next to each other on the super plushy first class seats, Carm didn't know the trenchcoat man's name, but he knew that he was going to be picked up by someone at the rendezvous point, and he trusted that he was with the right guy.

He was likely part of some three-letter agency, Carm figured this was probably a little too low-level for a CIA op, but he could never be too sure, not even he knew of his own importance.

the ride took a while, but eventually the train reached its stop.

"We have arrived at sector K, please enjoy your convenience and leisure at the nearby spa and lounge." The train's internal speaker said.

"This is our stop, follow me sir." The trenchcoat man said.

Carm got up and held onto a handlebar near to the exit door as the train slid quite smoothly to a stop.

The brakes were practically silent, and then there was a small alarm bell, and the doors automatically opened.

"Please mind the gap as you exit the coach" the train's speaker said in a very polite tone.

Carm and the trenchcoat man both stepped out of the train and were immediately dumped into the K sector of the D.O.M.E, which seemed to mainly be an entertainment area, lots of restaurants and places like those massage places and even an entrance to a place called the "Semisphere waterpark".

Even though the DOME was built solely for hosting tank battles, it can also host a wide variety of activities and events, apparently.

—————

[D.O.M.E Interior - Sector K]

Carm and the trenchcoat man both walked through the entertainment complex, before coming up to a small door down a "staff only"staircase

It looked like a janitor's room, where there would be cleaning stuff like mops.

The trenchcoat man knocked on the door.

"Cleaning services are not available at this time" a voice said from the inside the door.

"Tag Geronimo" the trenchcoat man said.

Instantly, a small screen came down from the door, like it accepted his voice.

He scanned his hand on it.

*Clank

And then the door opened.

The door was made of solid steel and was six inches thick.

Carm stepped inside, the room was much cleaner than a janitor's

"This is our stop sir, I'm afraid I have to go." The trenchcoat man said, before leaving just as fast as he appeared

Carm was still basically only working on autopilot, so he was a little confused as to what to do next.

—————