Episode 1 Part 3

"Alright Boys, just one more victory and we have this championship beat." Carm announced

"Driver, get us back to the garage see if you can't pick up anyone who's still left on the battlefield. Rest of y'all can be at ease." 

(An air of tension lifted in the crew compartment, the boys slumped into their seats with no more lurking enemies to be wary for.)

(Dan immediately began driving King Cobra back to the rendezvous point at their assigned garage in the Dome, and the crew began to talk to pass the time, it would be at least an hours drive.)

"Bro, stop stepping on my toes or I'm gonna pay for the surgery with cash outta your wallet." Lonnie said.

"Man up" Lakie said,

(The T29's main gun used two-piece ammunition, which required two loaders for efficient use of the weapon.)

"Does he actually feel his foot getting stepped on?" Gary said.

"Probably not, man just wants to start a conversation to break the mood I presume." Lakie said.

"Surprised those Chinese didn't put up more of a fight, would've expected it since their national pride is on the line." Gary then said

"Probably tried to lure us out and kill us with that Sherman they had at the very beginning,

Had no markings on it, the Chinese must've obviously been using it as a way to sneak in and try to get the boss while he wasn't looking." Ralph responded.

(At the very beginning of the American - Chinese battle, the Chinese attempted to sneak their tank ace using an American-made M4A2 76mm with no markings to try and sneak behind American lines. The daring Chinese strategy utterly failed and their team's cohesion fell apart, leading to an unceremonious loss.)

"Shoulda told em we didn't bring Shermans, maybe then they wouldn't have bet all their cards on a single re######ed infiltrator." Dan said.

"Heard that infiltrator was actually supposed to be their Ace in the hole, kid named Ziu Xhang." Ralph said

"Advertised him on CGTN (Chinese state news) as the "Snake killer" who was supposed to basically be the Chinese counterpart."

"Failure as usual, more twitter Communist tears to enjoy." Dan said.

"Failure is right, after how many propaganda videos they made, a shameful performance like that will hopefully push through their own harda## commie skulls." Ralph said

"Dam right!" Dan said

.
.
.

"I don't even know how anyone can say that their own Carm equal, like seriously, half of his time is doing some classified s### on the other side of the world." Dan said.

(It was true, Carm spent a lot of time on classified visits, the reasons of such classified missions are not even known to his crew or even his family.)

"Yeah. I swear the hour that he turned 17 they practically abducted him for two months to go to Alaska or some other s###, it's a little disturbing." Gary said

(The atmosphere got a little tense)

"Maybe he's Master Chief in disguise and those are his government augmentations." Dan said, breaking any semblance of tension