Cold-blooded vampire

Bonnie P.O.V.

It's another day. My second day in Lamia academy. It's good for now. When we woke up, we made our beds and went to the hall. Everyone were there. One, God knows how old man, started talking.

"Welcome, in your new home. Today is the only day you'll get your meals served. Tomorrow and every other day after, you'll hunt your prays and eat them. Good?"

We were all looking surprised. We have never been hunting our meals before.

"Your mentors will help you. All of you got number in which room your mentor is. After this you'll go there to start your lessons. Enjoy your meals."

"Thank you." We all said.

"Come, we'll sit here."
"OK." I said.
"Do you like this school?" Jessica asked me.
"I don't know. I liked my old one more. But it seems like my sister enjoy here." I said and looked at Emily who was so happy and has smile all over her face.
"It's your sister?" Linda asked.
"Unfortunately." We all laughed.

"Only good thing about this school is that it has so many hot boys." I laughed.
"You're right about that. My old school had like two hot boys, one was gay and the other one was his boyfriend." Linda said and we all laughed.
"That's true." Jessica smiled.

"My old friends didn't really know me. I always thought they do, but now I see that it's much better with people who are like me, I don't need to be careful what to say." I said and they nodded.
"It's really true. With my old friends I couldn't say what I am. I needed to be so careful." Jessica added.
"It was so deppresing." Linda agreed.

"Look at all this boys."
"Yeah, look at this one."
"And this." We whispered.
"I want to marry this one." We laughed.

Even though they are vampires and have supernatural hearing, they can't hear us because this hall is full of people who talking. They could hear us if they focus just on us.

"That one is perfect." I said. Jessica and Linda agreed. He has short brown hair. He's black. He's tall. Brown eyes. He is gorgeous.

"It's time to go visit your mentors." That man said again. We all get up and went.

I went on the third floor looking for room number 195. 167...184...190....194.. 195. I found it. I knocked.
"Come in." Nicholas Black said. I entered the room.

Room has black walls. One big bad in the middle. Closet in left corner and something written all over the walls in red. It was nice, but little bit scary.

I entered and saw Nicholas. Nicholas Black. Funny coincidence, it was that boy I said was perfect. That black man with brown hair and brown eyes. Yes, it was him. He was even more perfect up close.

"You are Bonnie?" He asked.
"Yes, that's me. And you are my mentor, aren't you?"
"Indeed." He said looking so serious.

"What are we going to do now?" I asked. He was so quiet. I wanted to break the silence.
"We are going to practice." He said.
"Where?"
"You are asking too many questions. You'll see everything. I am your mentor and you have to listen to me. Is that clear?"
"Yeah."
"Excuse me?"
"Yes."
"It's much better." I could see him smiling a little. Just a little, but it was still a smile.

My phone rang. I didn't know what to do. Should I pick up or leave it to rings?
"Will you answer that or..?" Nicholas asked me.
"Can I?" I asked.
"Yes, just be quick."
"I will."

"Hallo? " I answered.
"Hi, honey. I just talked to Emily. She is so happy. How are you?" It was my dad.
"Fine, dad. I really need to go, my mentor is waiting for me." I said.
"Your mentor? Who is he? "
"Nicholas Black."
"Black? Did you say Black? Nicholas? His dad was Edward? "
"I don't know who his dad was. "
"Ask him, and then I need to tell you something."
"What? "
"Just ask him." He said and hung up.

Now I was confused. I am going to ask him who was his father. I need to know what my dad wants to tell me.

"So, what's name of your parents?" I asked all sudden.
"My parents? Why would you want to know that?" He asked confused.
"I don't know. You are going to be my mentor three years so I want to know something about you." I was lying, but it was the best lie I could come up with.
"I can tell that you're lying, but I won't ask you why. My mom was Elizabeth and my dad Edward." He said.
"Edward?"
"Yes, why?"
"No reason, I just thought I didn't hear you well." Lie again.

We started practice. We were underground. There were rooms for practice. There was some man. I was looking at him.

"It's your pray. Come and get him." Nicholas said.
"I won't hurt him." I said.
"Why?"
"He is innocent." I said.

"No one is innocent. Remember that. We all have something we won't ever tell. No one needs to know that. We could all play innocent, but we are not." He said. I started to think. He's right. No one is innocent.

"Maybe. But I surely ain't killer." I said.
"Killer? You are not killer? Look around. Where are you? Lamia academy. Lamia. Vampires. You are a vampire. One big, cold-blooded killer. Without killing, you would die. Look at this man. I don't know who is he. I don't care who is he. All I know is that he is going to be my meal if you decide to not be a killer, but you'll see. When I bite him and blood starts to run on his neck, out of his veins, you'll see you want it. You will want every drop." He said.

He went to that man. Found vein and bit him. Blood. I could smell it. I could hear him drinking blood. I've never wanted something so badly in my life. I stood next to Nicholas. He moved and let me. My eyes turned red. I put my fangs in his neck. His blood was warm, soft. It was delicious. I drinked till nothing is left. Every single drop I drunk. His body was dry, without blood in it.

"Good job." Nicholas started claping while wiping the blood off of his face.
"What have I done?" I was going back slowly.
"You finished your transformation. Admit it, it was good."

Born vampires aren't really vampires till they kill someone. When they suck all blood out of someones body they become real vampires, that's why we need to go to Lamia academy. We start to want blood when we turn 18, but it's not big deal till 20.

"Yes, it was, but it's not me."
"It's excetly who you are. You are a vampire. You need blood. You need this. You are born for this." He said.
"I was born to die." I said.
"No, people are born to die, you are born to live." He finished with it.

~~~~~~[author note]~~~~~~

I hope you liked my second chapter. I hope you like my story and if you do vote, comment and add to library.
Bye :) ♥