It runs in your family

Bonnie P.O.V.

The story Nicholas told me is, in my opinion, stupid. She done that in the past, I won't do that. I am not her. I was still with Nicholas. He was telling me about that girl.

"And why I can't be with you now? I am not her. I am not a vampire witch. I won't curse everybody." I said.
"I know, but that's a law. You can't change it." He said. I know that I can't change it. I know that. But I know that I can't live without him anymore. I feel something I've never felt before.

"And now, because of that shit, I can't be with you?" I asked angrily and sad.
"I know, I want to be with you." He said.
"This academy is so fucked up."
"Tell me about it. I am here 100 years, you just got here." He smiled.

"What now? I can't be with you every day not wanting to kiss you. To not feel you." I said with a sad tone.
"You don't have to." He said. I was confused.
"How? Rules say that...."
"Fuck the rules. No one needs to know. I wanna be with you. I wanna be someones boyfriends after 40 years. They can't take it away from me now." He said.

I smiled and he smiled back. It's a perfect feeling. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him. He kissed me back. After kiss he smiled to me and said:

"After my heart broke, I thought I would never love someone that much again, but than you came."

I can't describe that feeling. I've never believed in love at first sigh, but then I met Nicholas. He makes me believe in love. He makes me happier.

"How will we keep it in secret?" I asked.
"Simple, we need to be together all day because I am your mentor and that's it."
"It's really simple." I laughed.

~~~~~~[later]~~~~~~

I went in my room. Jessica and Linda were there.

"Hi, where have you been?" Linda asked me.
"I have been practicing." I didn't know what to say so I just said that.
"What's with Nicholas? Did you do anything to him?" Jessica asked me.

I know I told her that I am going to kill him, but things are different now.

"Actully, I didn't. I wanted to, but then I realised that it's not his fault. He was young and his that made him to do that, so his dad is one to blame." I said. I hoped that she would believe me.
"You see? I knew that he is not one to blame. I told you that." She smiled.

~~~~~~[in the hall]~~~~~~

Main man said that we all need to come downstairs. We did. In the hall I saw Hudson again. He came to me.

"Hi, babe, how are you?" Hudson asked me.
"Hi, Hudson, first thing first I am not your babe. We broke up. Remember that! And I am fine thank you." I said.
"Uhhh, it hurts. I'm sorry I hurt you. Can we start again?" He asked and tried to kiss me. I pushed him back with my arms.
"Are you crazy? I moved on. I don't want to have anything with you. Understand?" I said." I didn't bother to hear what he has to say, I just left.

Nicholas P.O.V.

I could now go there and rip his head off. How dare he touches her. I don't care about fucking rules. I will go there and kill him, I don't care if everyone knows that I love Bonnie. I love somebody after 40 years. I never thought I will.

"I have something very important to tell you all." Main man said. "Tomorrow you'll have testing. We will see if you are a vampire witch." He finished.

I saw everyone was looking surprised. They didn't know what a vampire witch is.

"I have something very important to tell you. Just you." Main man said to me.
"Yes?" I said.
"Bonnie. She has a great potencial to be a vampire witch." He said and I stood there with my eyes wide open. She is my girlfriend, she can't be killed.

"And I have one thing to ask you. Every year we choose the best to do testing. This year we choose you." He said and I was so happy.
"Thank you. I will gladly do testing."
"I'm glad to hear that."

Bonnie P.O.V.

I was sitting in my room. Jessica and Linda went somewhere. Suddenly, Nicholas walked in. Without knocking.

"Why didn't you tell me?!!" He asked ne angrily. I jumped. He scared me.
"Calm down. I don't know what are you talking about." I said.
"You don't? Why didn't you tell me that a vampire witch blood runs in your family?" He asked.
"What? It doesn't. Who told you that?" I asked confused. A vampire witch blood in my family? I don't know about that.

"Main man. He put me in charge for the testing. Which is tomorrow. I don't want to lose you." He said. His anger turnts into sadnes.
"You won't lose me because I am not a vampire witch." I said and hugged him.

~~~~~~[evning]~~~~~~

Nicholas went in his room. Few minutes after Linda came in the room.

"Hi, where have you been?" I asked because she wasn't here all day.
"Practice. I hate that thing. It's so exhausting." She said.
"Tell me about it." I laughed.

"You know that tomorrow is testing?" I asked.
"Yeah, I don't know what a vampire witch is and I have to test it." She said.
"I feel ya. It's a vampire who is a witch." We laughed.

Jessica came angry in the room.
"Why are you angry?" I asked her.
"That stupid girl. I hate her. She thinks that she can take my man. I hate her. With all my heart." She said angrily.
"Who is she?" Linda and I said together like one.
"Sophia Thompson." She said.

"Sophina? She is here, too?" I asked.
"Yes. Why? Do you know her." Jessica asked.
"Yes. When I was with Hudson in my old school, she was always hitting on him. And when we broke up because of some blond girl she ended up with him." I said.

"I thought she was nice. I mean, when I met her she seemed very nice." Linda said.
"Ohh, she is not." Jessica and I said in union.

~~~~~~[author note]~~~~~~

Lulu Antariksa as Sophia Thompson

I hope you liked my 6th chapter. This is the first time I did Nicholas's part of view. I hope that I'll do whole chapter with his part of view, but Bonnie is a main character so she has to have the most parts of views.

Ps. If you liked vote, comment anf follow.
Love ya, bye.♥♥♥