Determined

Bonnie P.O.V.

We were in the practice room when Nicholas said that we need to report that Omar is a vampire. I do think that is a good idea, but before I could do it by myself the Main mad called me in his office.

I was standing in front of that big doors. Didn't want to open it. I guess I was scared. Not scared of death, but scared of what he is going to tell me. I knocked and he said to come in. I did.

"You needed me?" I asked not knowing what else to say.
"I didn't, but you needed me." Main man said.
"What? I didn't need you." I said.

"Yes, you did. You needed me to say that you turned your pray to a vampire. You know that you broke the rule. Rule says..." I cut him off.
"Yes, I know what rule says, but he doesn't deserve to die, you don't know him." I said and he started to laugh.
"Something is funny?" I asked.

"Yes, actually. Do you remember once you told me this. I don't know who this is, I don't care who this is, I only know that he is going to be my pray."
"Yes, I remember, but the difference is that I know this men." I deffended myself.
"How, exactly, do you know this men?" He asked me. I can't tell him that I'm a witch or that I date my mentor so I just kept quiet.
"Nothing?" He asked me again.

"I have to punish you. It's not that bad. Your punishment is going to be... I don't know. I didn't expect this from you. You seemed like a nice girl." He laughed.
"People can surprise you."
"Indeed." He said.

"I know. You made this mess, you will clean it." The Main man said.
"What do you mean?" I asked confused.
"We do not accept any new members so you need to kill this one."
"What? I am not going to do that. You are crazy if you think that I am actually going to kill him. I would drink his blood if I wanted to kill him, but I didn't because I want him to live."
"Why?" He asked.

"Why? Because he knows me." I said.
"Knows you? What about you? Your secrets maybe? You are going to kill him and end of discussion." He said.
"No! I want new punishment." I've never thought I would say that I need punishment, but never say never.

"You are not in position to choose, young lady."
"You neither." I said angrily.
"What? Do you know who I am?" He asked.
"Actually, I don't. No one does. You are wearing that mask all the time and I don't know if you are really the Main man. I could put some mask on and say that I am a Main man."
"You are right. But everyone thinks that I am the Main man so you need to do what I told you."

"I maybe need to do what you say, but I won't."
"OK. You can go."
"What?" I asked confused.
"I like you. You fight for yourself. You will be a great vampire. You are strong and determined. Your future husbend will be very lucky men." He patted my shoulder and laughed. I walked out confused and happy. Happy because I don't get any punishment, but confused cause I don't get any punishment.

I turned around remembering something. I entered without knocking. The Main man raised his head.

"You forgot something?"
"What are you going to do with Omar?" I asked.
"I am going to welcome him as a new member." He said.
"Really? Thank you." I smiled and walked out.

I went in my room. When I entered, Linda looked at me and run to me to hug me.
"You OK? What he said?" Linda asked.
"Nothing. He let me go."
"Without punishment?"
"Without punishment."
"Just like that?" He was questening me like some judge.
"Well, he wanted to punish me, but then he just let me go."
"That's great." Linda said and hugged me.

I went take a shower. After I finished I walked out, but no one was in the room. Linda went somewhere. I lay down in my bed when someone knocked on the door.

"Come in." I yelled so he could hear me. It was Omar. I got up.
"What they said? What is going to happen now? Are they going to kill us?" He asked.
"Calm down. Nothing happened. At first, the Main man wanted me to kill you, but then he let me without punishment and said that we need to welcome you as a new vampire." I said.
"That's great." He said and hugged me.

In that moment Nicholas walked in the room.
"Am I interrupting something?" He was mad.
"No." I said and moved away from Omar.
"You know what? I will just come later when you'll have time." Nicholas said and left the room.

"Wait here." I said to Omar and ran after Nicholas. Nicholas was fast and he entered his room and slam the doors.

I walked in wothoit knocking and shut the door after me.
"What do you want? Omar is waiting for you." Nicholas said.
"What? Why did you leave the room just like that?"
"I thought you wanted to be alone with Omar." He said.

"What?" I asked.
"What what?"
"I don't understand why are you mad right now." I said.
"You don't understand. Well let's see." He said and stood right in front of me.

"First, you told him everything. You told him that you're a witch and that we are dating. Then you didn't want to kill him so you broke the rule just to turn him to a vampire. Now, I walk in your room and what I see. You are hugging him."

"You don't even know what happened."
"Ohh really? What happened?" He asked angrily.
"The Main men decided not to kill him. Hewas thanking me so he hug me and that's all." I explained.

He was looking at me few second without telling anything. Then he finally talked.

"I am sorry. It's just that I don't like to see you with some other guys." He said and I hugged him.
"I know." I said.
"I am sorry."
"I love you."
"I love you, too." He said.

~~~~~~[author note]~~~~~~

You know what? Always be determined and you will get what you want. Vote and comment.

●•Love you•●
→Bye←