Do not hurt him

Nicholas P.O.V.

The Main man called Bonnie in his room. I am scared. What is he going to tell her? What punishment will she get? It can't be death punishment. No one got death punishment for that.

I was waiting for him to let her go. She is a long time in there. I am so inpaciente. I walked downstaiers and took one blood bag for myself. I need something to relex me right now. When I went back upstairs I didn't hear any voices so I asumed he let her go.

As fast as I could I ran in her room. When I opened the door I saw her hugging Omar. I was pissed of, I could kill that little, fucking vampire right now, if I wanted. I didn't want say nothing. I just went in my room and slamed the doors.

Bonnie came in just after me.
"What do you want? Omar is waiting for you." I said.
"What? Why did you leave the room just like that?" Bonnie asked me.
"I thought you wanted to be alone with Omar."

"What?" She asked again.
"What what?" I asked like I don't know what she's talking about.
"I don't understand why are you mad right now." She was coming closer to me.
"You don't understand? Well let's see." I said and stood right in front of her.

"First, you told him everything. You told him that you're a witch and that we are dating. Then you didn't want to kill him so you broke the rule just to turn him to a vampire. Now, I walk in your room and what I see. You are hugging him."

"You don't even know what happened." She was defending herself.
"Ohh really? What happened?" I asked angrily.
"The Main men decided not to kill him. He was thanking me so he hugged me and that's all." She explained.

I was looking at her few second without saying anything. Then I finally talked.

"I am sorry. It's just that I don't like to see you with some other guys." I said and she hugged him.
"I know." She said.
"I am sorry."
"I love you."
"I love you, too." I said.

~~~~~~[after 30 min]~~~~~~

We were lying down in bed. She put her arms around me. I love her soo much, I know that she wouldn't cheat on me.

"So what happened? You were jelous, aren't you?" She asked me with a smile.
"I? Of course not. I am not jelous of that little vampire." I was defending myself.
"Ohh, yes you are. You are so jelous of Omar." She was laughing.

"OK. Maybe a little, but he is hot and you were all that to him.." I said and she cut me off.
"All that? What is that supose to mean?" I was giving me the look.

"You know. You saved him. You were nice to him and hugged him so I thought you like that guy." I said.
"I do like Omar, but I love you." She said and I smiled. I kissed her and it was perfect as always.

"I left Omar in my room to wait. I need to go." She jumped.
"He is not some baby. He will go somewhere if he sees that you're not coming any time soon, right?"
"I guess it's right." She said and lyed back down.

Bonnie P.O.V.

After 3 hours I went back in my room. Linda was somewhere, I don't know where, Jessica was with her boyfriend. I thought I was alone, but I wasn't.

Omar was waiting.
"You were waiting all this time here?" I asked and laughed.
"Yeah, you said to me wait."
"Yes, but I thought you would leave when you see that I am not coming back." I explained.
"Some people are worth waiting for." He said and I blushed.

"I will thank you one more time." He said.
"You don't have nothing to thank me for. You are my friend and I don't want you to die." I said.
"Thank. Good night." He said and kissed me on my cheak.
"Good night." I said and he left.

When he left Paisley rushed in the room.
"You scared me." I jumped.
"Good. What are you doing with that little vampire. Remember, Nicholas is your boyfriend. If you hurt him I will hurt you. He got hurt so many times I don't want him to get hurt again. Understand?"

I was looking at her still a little bit scared.
"Why would I hurt him?" I asked.
"You are hugging that little vampire, then he kiss you. I don't want you to cheat on my brother. My only brother." She yelled.

"I won't. I would never do that."
"He might believe you, but I don't. If you ask me, you would be dead. But I don't want to give you away because of Nichilas."
"I will ask you just one thing." I said.
"What?"
"Please, exit my room."

She did. I sit on my bed when Emily entered. She sat next to me.

"What did Paiyley want?" She asked. I didn't say nothing. I was thinking. If Paisley, Nicholas's sister can know the truth, why can't Emily, my sister. I believe her that she won't tell anyone.

"She... she is angry at me." I said.
"Why?" Emily asked.
"Because she thinks that I cheat on my boyfriend." I was looking for her reaction when she started to laugh.
"Your boyfriend? You have boyfriend? Wait, why would she care you about your boyfriend?" She became serious.

"Well, because, my boyfriend is kinda... my boyfriend is her brother." I said.
"That's cool. Wait, her brother is Nicholas?"
"Yeah, why?"
"Because it's your mentor, stupid head." She punch me in my head.
"I know, but I love him and I don't care about rule."

She didn't say nothing, just hugged me.
"I will keep your secret, trust me." Emily said.
"Thank you."
"Who else knows?" She asked.
"Nicholas, Paisley and Omar."
"Omar?"
"Yes." I answered.

"What is going on between you two?" She asked.
"Nothing. Why everyone ask that. Bothing is going on between us two." I raised my voice a little bit.
"What you're saying is that he's avaiable?" Emily laughed.
"Yes." I said with a smile.

~~~~~~[author note]~~~~~~

Another capter finished. I love you guys. If you loved my chapter vote and comment if you want to change something. I will see if it can happen. If you want to know when the next chapter is up make sure to add to library.

Thanks for reading. Love ya.
♥♡Bye♡♥