End of the road

Nicholas's P.O.V.

Doctor said to wait. I was so nervous. She is the only thing I truly love. I'm taking back all I said. She is not dead to me. She is not dead. This is one of that rare moments when boy crys.

"She will be fine." The Main man said, I mean Alex. He told me everything. I don't blame him for loving her. She is amazing.
"I really hope." I said.

In that moment Omar run in the room.
"Is she alright?" He yelled. I was so mad to see him.
"Like you care. You son of the bitch. This is all your fault. If it wasn't for yoz she would be happy right now." I yelled at him wanting to punch his face.
"This is all my fault? You broke up with her. That is why she killed herself. You kiled her." He said and I punch himwith my fist and his nose started to bleed.

"If I hear you one more time..." I started, but he cut me off.
"Don't you tretening me. I am not scared of you. You are just an old, stupid vampire. You wouldn't see a diamont if it's right in front of you. You are scared. You are scared that she will die and you will be one to blame. You know you killed her." He said and even I knew that is kinda true I didn't admint it.
"You can burn in hell." I said and inthe moment I wanted to punch him, Alex stopped me.

"He isn't worth it. Stop." He said and I pulled back.
"You are on his side. I thought The Main man doesn't take sides. Guess I was wrong." Omar said.
"I guess you were." Alex said and Omar left.

We were still waiting. Emily, Jessica and Linda were here, too. They know everything. It's cool with me. I don't mide if the whole world knows that I love her.

Paisley came and she hugged me.
"Are you alright?" She asked.
"Yes, I am. I know she is going to be fine. I can feel that." I said.
"I know she will." She said and smiled.

Alex's P.O.V.

Paisley came in the room and she hugged Nicholas. Man, I never saw someone that beautiful. She is everything. How I didn't see her earlier? She was here the whole time, wasn't she?

"Hi, I am Alex. Some people know me as The Main man." I wanted to know her.
"I am Paisley. Nice to meet you." We shook hands. "So, you are The Main man?" She asked.
"Yes." I answered.
"And you know about Bonnie and Nicholas?"

"Yes. I am not my father. I am not going to kill them. I want to change this school. I will stop this stupid rules. I won't kill anyone just because they fell in love or because they are witches. My father was wrong about some things and I want to change them now." I said.
"Wow, that's really deep. I can't wait to see what will school look like with you in charge." She smiled.

She has the most beautiful smile on the world. I said it and I'll say it again. She is beautiful.

"I can't wait to see how will school look like with me in charge, too." I laughed. "But, I want you to change it with me." I said. She looked at me like I gave her a 1000$.
"What? How could I possibly change it. I am just a mentor." She said. I know the way, marry me.
"I don't know. But I will change the school and I will make it a better place for you to live."
"Why?" Paisley asked.
"I don't know. There is something about you. I like you." I said and I could see er blush.
"Like what?" She smiled.

"Like that beautiful smile of yours or that beautiful voice or that beautiful personality I just saw while you were with your brother. Or that beautiful eyes and beautiful face." I said.
"You are so opposite of yoir father. I like your way of thinkink. You are kind and he was just... I don't have words for him." She said.

"I do. He was an idiot." I said and she laughed.
"He was your father. You can't tell that about him." She said.
"Why? He killed everyone who he didn't like." I said.
"That's why I like you more than I liked him." She said and inside I was like; you like me. Merry me, but outside.
"Thank you." I smiled.