Just another nightmare

Bonnie P.O.V.

I am so nervous. The Main man called Nicholas in his office. What if he says that I am a vampire witch? I have a bad feeling that he will give me away. Why I have this feeling? He told me he won't. I believe him. Do I?

It is 2 p.m. It's time to go to practice. I went underground to my room for practice. Everyone has their own room. Nicholas was already there.

"Hi." I said because I didn't know how to start.
"Don't be scared. I didn't give you away. And I think that he didn't realized that I was lying." He said and smiled.

I hugged him. I was so happy.

"No one has ever done something like that for me. Thank you." I said.
"You do not need to thank me. I already said that I love you and that I would do everything and anything for you." He said and I couldn't help but smile.
"I love you, too." I said and we kissed.

"Let's go. We need to practice. You won't become any stronger without it." He said.
"I know, but I don't want to." I said with fake cry.
"I don't know why I like you, you are so lazy." He said and laughed.
"I? Never." I joked.
"Yes, you." We laughed together.

We started practice. He was showing me where are veins in human body. How you need to bite. I already knew that, but it was so sweet when he was showing that. We practice 4 hours. It's two hour less that we usually do.

We went in his room. Nicholas started kissing me. I enjoyed it. Who wouldn't? We lay down on the bed. I put my legs around him. It was all perfect until Paisley walked in. We didn't locked. Horrible mistake.

"What is going on in here?" She slamed the door and started to yell.
Nicholas moved from me very fast. I got up from the bed.
"Nothing." He said. "Why you enterd without knocking?" He asked.
"I looked for you in the practice room, where you should've been, but you weren't there so I decided to look over here." She said.
"Well, you should've knocked." He yelled.

"I didn't know I would see you here with yout thoung in hers mouth." She yelled at him.
Nicholas was quiet, he didn't know what to say, no one did.

"What did you thinking??!!? You are hers mentor, this is forbidden!!! And you." She pointed on me. "You know the rules. I could now tell what you did and you would die." She yelled.

"You won't tell anything. I will kill you if you do." Nicholas was defending me.
"You broke the rules. I said could, not will. I won't because of you. You are my brother and I don't want to lose you. And what are you doing with her?" She asked.
"How do you mean what am I doing with her? I love her."
"You love her?" She asked in disbeliefe.
"Yes,I do." Nicholas said.

Paisley didn't say nothing else. She just walked out of the room. I am scared. What if she says that I am a vampire witch? They will kill me. And Nicholas. It's not his fault. It's all my fault.

"Do you thing she will tell something?" I asked.
"I hope that not. She is my sister."
"I know, but still." I said.
"I know. Don't worry, they won't kill you. I will protect you with my life." Nicholas said and I felt safe. Kinda.

After some time I went in my room. I need to think about everything. About the thing that Paisley knows about me. It's horrible. In room were Linda and Jessica.

"Hi." Jessica said. She had a smile all over her face.
"You are happy. What happened?" I asked with a smile.
"It's something wonderful. Zander said that he doesn't like Allie nor Sophia and that he likes me. So now we are together." She said all happy.
"I am glad." I said.

"What is up with you? You look sad." Linda asked.
"I can't tell you. I am sorry." I said.
"You can tell us everything. We are your friends." Jessica said.
"I know. You are my best friends. But some things I can't tell anyone." I said.
"You sure?"
"Yes, I am." I said.
"If you say so."

I lay in my bed for 2 hours just thinking. I don't know if I can stay with Nicholas. I never loved anyone like him, but I don't want him to get hurt. I don't want him to die.

"You need to get up. We don't have all day." Nicholas was saying.
"But I don't want to." I said with a smile.
"But you have to." Nicholas said and continued. "I will take you to a special place."
"OK." It's so sweet.
I got up and we went to a special place. It was so weird. We went under the ground. But not where we usually practice, but 1 floor under. I didn't know it exists. There was a lava.

"Nicholas, where do you taking me? I am scared." I said. I was really scared.
"Don't worry." It was all he said.
Next to that hole, I think it's vulcane, were Main man and some other big guys.

"I brought you a vampire witch." Nicholas said and my heart stopped.
"What?" I just lookes at him.
"Thank you. You know that we kill all vampire witches, and you are the one, so... you need to die." The Main man said.
"How could you do that to me?" I asked Nicholas with tears in my eyes.
"I am sorry, actully I am not, but you know that my family hunts a vampire witches. It's my job." He said.

Two big mans took me. I couldn't do anything.
"Ohh, deary, magic doesn't work under here." The Main man said.
They trew me down. My magic didn't work, my vampire powers were useless. I took a last look at Nicholas, but he had a smile on his face.

"I am alive. I am alive." I said while touching my face. "It was just a nightmare."

~~~~~~[author note]~~~~~~

Alison Stoner as Allie Smith
Shane Harper as Zander Adams

Thanks for reading. Vote and comment if you liked what you just read.

♥Lots of love♥
▶Byee