3rd rule broken

Bonnie P.O.V.

We walked out of the room.

"Where are we going?" I asked.
"I will show you something. No one knows about it. Except my mother, but she's dead." He answered.
"What about the Main man?"
"What about him?"
"Does he know?" I asked.
"I don't think so. Only if my mom told it to him, which I don't believe."

"What is it?" I couldn't wait. I'm so excited. Should I be? I don't know.
"You'll see." He said while walking towards the elevator.
"We are going up?" I asked confused.
"No, down." He said. What? It must have been sarcasm.

"There is no buttom to go down." I stated the obvious.
"No?" He asked with a smile.
"No, there isn't." I said.
"You sure?"
"By the look on your face I would say that I'm not sure." I smiled and he just laughed.

"Watch this." Omar said and stopped the elevator.
"What are you doing." I asked.
"Move, please." He said and I moved to the side.

He took out one piece of the floor out from the left corner. Underneath was one big, yellow button. He pressed it and we started moving.

"We're really going down?" I smiled.
"Yes, we are." He smiled back.

The elevator stopped. We walked out. I was looking around. There were some things... gadgery, I think. It's like a room for a training. But I don't know who would train on this. All things have spikes.

"What is all this?" I asked.
"It's a practice room."
"I see it."
"It's a practice room for a witches. When they still existed and now no ona knows about it. But you can come down here at least once a week and practice."
"It's a great idea, but what if someone finds out?" I was a little bit scared of that idea.
"Only we will know. I won't tell anybody and you won't tell. Deal?"
"Deal." I smiled.

We went back to the practice room for a vampires.

"Thank you." I said.
"For what?" He asked surprised.
"For listening to me and for showing me all this stuff."
"No problem." He smiled. "Now, would you excuse me, I have to prepare."
"For what?" I asked.
"For a death."
"Death?" I asked.
"Yes. You and you boyfriend, sorry, mentor are going to eat me." He said.

"No, we won't. I said that I'll turn you to a vampire." I said and bite my wrist.
"Really?" He asked.
"Yes!" I confirmed and gave him my blood to drink. He drunk it.
"I won't lie, this is going to hurt you a little, OK a lot." I said and turned his neck to the other side which made him to die. But he is not dead. He will wake up as a vampire.

I know I broke the rule, but I can't help it. Omar is now my friend and he listened to me. I don't know what they are going to do to me. It's not so bad, I mean they are not going to kill me.

I went to the freezer and took one bag of blood. When I came back, he still wasn't awake. I waited for about 10 minutes and then he woke up. I gave him the blood. He drunk it.

"Are you good?" I asked.
"Yes, I feel great." He said and smiled.
"You sure?"
"Yes, thank you Bonnie. I promise I won't tell anyone your secrets." He answered and I felt relief.
"Thank you." I smiled.
"Thank you for saving my life."
"No problem." We laughed.

"So what now?" He asked.
"Where am I going to sleep? What will happen when they find out? What will they do to you? What are they going to do to me? There's so many questions." He said.
"I don't know what they are going to do to us, but I'm sure they are not going to kill us."
"If you say so."

It was 7:30 a.m. and Nicholas should be here any second. He always come down here at half past seven. What is he going to say? I just need to wait now.

I saw someone opening the door and I asumed it was Nicholas. Yes, I was right, it is he.

"You are already here?" Nicholas said when he entered.
"Yes." I said and waiting for him to realise what I've done.
"What is going on here?" He asked starting to realise something is wrong.

"I want you to meet Omar. He is kinda..." I started and he cut me off.
"Our pray?"
"He used to be our pray, but now he is our friend." I said and he gave me the look.
"Our friend? Are you serious? You don't know who this guy is." He yelled and pointed Omar.
"No, you don't know who this guy is, but I do." I said.

"What are you talking about? He doesn't know you, you don't know him. You've never seen him before." Nicholas was angry.
"He knows me. He listened to me and I told him everything." I know he is going to be angry with me.
"Everything? Are you crazy? What exactly did you tell him?"
"I told him about us and I told him that I'm a witch. But he swore that he's not going to tell."

He didn't tell a word. He sat on the floor and looked at me.
"What do you think is going to happen now? You broke the rule."
"I know, Nicholas, but I'm not scared. I know that I made a mistake, but it isn't that big deal." I said.
"Why did you do that?" He asked one more time.
"Cause... Omar is my friend and I don't want to lose my friends." I answered.

"Omar?" Nicholas said.
"Yeah?" Omar asked.
"You know that we need to tell that you are a vampire. We can't keep it in secret. It's impossible."
"I know. I don't care if they kill me, I would die anyways." Omar said.

~~~~~~[author note]~~~~~~

My 10th chapter in finished. It has 1004 words btw. No one cares but still. Just kidding.

Hope you liked this. If you did, make sure to VOTE and COMMENT.

Until the next time:
Bye 《♥》