Lucia Hunter

Bonnie P.O.V.

It is a testing day. I still think about what Nicholas told me. I am not a vampire witch. My dad would tell me that. Would he? Yes, he would. I hope. I don't want them to kill me. I would feel something if I am a witch. I am scared.

"All studens go down in the hall to start a testing." Main man said. We all went downstairs.

"Are you scared?" I asked Linda.
"No, why would I be? I'm not a vampire witch so nothing will happen to me." She said.
"You are right." I said.

There were ten doors. It last about 20 minutes. We need to wait till they call our name. They called Emily. I was scared because if that really runs in our family she could be the one. I don't want to loose my sister. After 20 minutes in fear she walked out of room. They called next name.

"And, how was it. Are you a vampire witch?" I asked and laughed. It wasn't funny to me, but I needed to make it look not serious.
"Of course I aren't." She said. I relifed.
"Of course you aren't." I laughed.

I wasn't scared anymore. They called my name after one hour. Thanks God, Nicholas called me. I entered.

"Sit down on the chair." He said.
"Emily is not a vampire witch, I won't be neither. I told you that that doesn't run in my family."
"I never said that Emily is a witch. I said that you are. Not every child in family is one." He said. I was scared again.

I walked in some capsule. I heard some nois. I got closer. I saw some child crying. I got even closer and saw a woman. She was dressed in black. I didn't know what to do. I took a child and started to run. I tried to save him. That woman got in front of me and tried to take a child, but she couldn't. I don't know why, it's like I have some kind of protection.

"Who you are?" I asked. She was quiet. When she put her black hood down I saw her face. She was beautiful.
"Bonnie." She said.
"How do you know my name?" I asked in fear.
"I know your name because you are my family. I am Lucia Hunter. They locked me here. Please let me out."
"What? My family? Why did they trap you here?"
"Because I am a vampire witch. Just like you" She said and my blood freezed. It can't be.
"Don't be scared. We can defeat them, together" She said.
"I don't want to defeat them. I love one of them. And I don't believe you." I said in anger.

"You love one of them? You can't love them. They are killing your family over 1000 years." She said.
"I don't care. How do you even know that I'm a vampire witch?"
"Because I couldn't get to you when I tried. It's because you have that power that no one can hurt you."
"I still don't believe you."

The flame got out of her hand. She was about to hurt me. Nicholas run in.
"Wait, don't hurt her." He said.
"Who are you?" She asked.
"I am Nicholas Black." He answered.
"Black? Your family is one who is killing mine."
"I know, but I am not one of them. I won't hurt Bonnie." He said and took my hand.
"Why should I believe you?" She asked.
"Because I love her."

Lucia was surprised.
"But, who'll teach her about magic that is inside of her?"
"I can do it by myself. Now when I know that I am a vampire witch I can teach myself."
"OK. I believe you, but be careful. And you. If you hurt her I will escape and I will kill you." She said very serious.

We walked out of capsule. I was scared. How can I be a vampire witch. Tree days ago I didn't know what that is.

"I won't tell anyone. Believe me. I would never hurt you." Nicholas said and he kissed me.

I was in tears. What if someone finds out. I would be killed. And the worst part. Nicholas would be, too.

"Why are you doing this for me?" I asked. That means so much to me and he doesn't know me so well.

"Because I love you. I love you since you walked in my room the first day. You mean the world to me. I've never loved someone that much. Not even Ashley. I've never thought that I can fall in love this deep. I have feeling I can't explain. I love you. I really do. Don't cry. I would never tell anyone about you. You have gift. You can't be killed. I won't let that happen."

Nicholas said and my eyes were in tears. First because of fear and second because of his words. I know him not for a long time, but I feel something I have never felt in my life.

"How could you love me that much? You don't know me that long." I said.
"I don't need to. I can feel you." He said. "You need to go, now. People will suspect something."
"OK, bye." I said and left.

When I exit the room he called some boy. I went where Jessica and Linda were sitting.
"And, how it went?" Jessica asked.
"Good, I guess. I am not a vampire witch." I said with a smile on my face. Fake smile.

~~~~~~[next day]~~~~~~

Nicholas P.O.V.

Main mad called me to come to his office. I was scared. I don't want to lie to him, but I don't want to tell him about Bonnie.

I knocked at the door.
"Come in." Main man said.
"You needed me?" I asked.
"Yes, come and sit down." He said and I did.

"You've done testing Bonnie. We thought she is a vampire witch. Is she?" He asked and looked me directly in my eyes.

I didn't know what to say. He will know if I lie. But I have to. I will take a chance and if he found out he'll kill her, but if I said she is a witch he'll kill her anyways. I am going to risk it all for her.

"No, sir. Thanks to God, she is not." I said hoping he wouldn't notice.
"Good than, your job is done. You can go now." He said and I left.

He didn't notice. I was so happy. I hope he won't ever find out. If he do, he will kill me and her. I am safe for now.

~~~~~~[author note]~~~~~~

My 7th chapter. If you wonder who the Main man is, you will find out. For now he is unknown. No one knows because he wears a mask all the time. And Lucia Hunter, I put hers picture up. I don't have any special character for her. Thanks for reading and if you like my story for now, you can vote and comment and add to library.

Thank you, bye.♥♥