17. Please let her be okay

Be sure you've read last chapter, "Je tape |filler chapter|,"

Also, no way my chapters not hitting 100 votes, about to start holding out until y'all vote more. Wtf?

March 15, 2017

March 15, 2017

••••••

The throuple were all frantically rushing around their home getting dressed in anything that they could throw on.

Kylan was being released today, TP was starting his first day at the new highschool Zuri enrolled him in and she'd be watching the triplets for him, Lei and Chase were also getting their keys and wanted to finally reveal to Kasim where they'd be staying—needles to say, everyone was behind schedule.

Kasim, of course was the one to blame due to him keeping them up all night turning them every which way but loose, he knew their periods were in sync and would be coming soon, he had to get them while he could. Neither women wouldn't so much as give him head on their time of month, he dreaded it. Granted, he could have took it easy on them knowing how busy their days would be but he might've gotten carried away.

"I swear you're not touching me again for a while," Nala complained as she finally pulled her jeans on and limped to the bathroom so she could brush her natural hair into a ponytail, "I mean it too,"

Kasim chuckled and kissed her cheek, "see you later baby—and I love you. Would a new bag make you feel better? I supposed to stop and see Ray today, you know she loves to hide shit at Saks for you and Zuri,"

He referred to his bestfriend Sarayah—the one who worked at Saks fifth and had held their Valentine's Day gifts for him—she'd texted him that it was urgent he met up with her today, and they had been neglecting eachother so it was time for a pop in anyway. He missed her, it was clear she missed him too.

At that Nala's ears perked up, "well—I guess it'll make me feel a little better,"

"I saw this raincoat," Zuri spoke from the room, shuffling around. "That'll make me feel better too, I'll even give you some more pussy tonight,"

They all burst into laughter, "I must be y'all trick or something?"

"Oh boy—we were your tricks first—never forget where you came from," Zuri made her way into the bathroom and kissed them both.

"Damn, humble me then Red," Kasim chuckled, "I'll see y'all for dinner later right?"

Tonight they were hosting family dinner—they'd start having them every Wednesday as a way to wind down in the middle of their busy weeks. It'd be for them, Lei, TP, The triplets, and Kylan. They wanted to start their own new healthy family tradition, Orion would eventually join soon. Hopefully—they still haven't heard much back from his lawyer, or even Orion himself about how his trial date went Monday.