Chapter-2

Manik entered the room of Arman who was resting on his bed with his elbow covering his eyes.Arman remove arm from and sat.

“Um I am sorry,I didn’t mean to shout at him”He said sincerely,Manik walked toward the washroom.

“Hmm it’s ok but you are not the one who has to apologise,anyway I am not mad at you,come take a shower”He checked the temperature of water and came back to Arman who stared at him.

“Dad you know na you don’t have to treat me like that anymore,I am not kid I can take care of myself”

“Yeah I can see how much you take care of yourself,now stop talking and take a shower or I give you by myself?”Arman rolled his eyes and walked toward the washroom,he took off his shirt and turned on the shower but he shivered.

“Ah Dad why water is so cold?”Manik smiled and sat on the bed,Arman made faces and showered,after some time he came outside while shivering,Manik made him sit on the bed.

“Oh my baby already took a shower,good boy”Nandini entered the room while praising him,Arman smiled as she snatched a towel from Manik’s hand and started to dry his hair,Arman closed his eyes with a smile.

“Buba I am sorry from Anurag’s side,please don’t take him seriously,you know na his anger,please don’t be sad”She said softly,Manik put Arman’s shorts on the bed and goes toward his locker.

“Mom why you are sorry,and I can understand he was not in his mind at that time so chill”Nandini placed a kiss on his cheek.

“Mom,Mayan is ok?”

“No, he was crying in pain after a lot of difficulties. I made him sleep,he wanted to sleep with y..”

“No…”He shouted at Nandini which caused her to flinch,Manik also turned to them.

“Um I mean you know about my allergy so please no, I don’t want him to get infected”He said in a low voice Nandini was going to say something but Manik shook his head as no,She sighs and ruffles Arman’s hair.

“Love, can you apply Lotion on his body?”Nandini smiles at Manik and takes a Bottle of Lotion from Manik.

“No need I can do by myself please”

“Arman just shut your mouth please”Manik scolds him softly,Arman shuts his mouth,Nandini goes to apply lotion but she stops when they hear Anurag’s voice.

“Mom can you please arrange dinner,I am hungry”

“Baby ju…”

“Come on Mom I have to go, my friends are waiting.”Nandini looked at Manik who gritted his teeths she gulped and stood from the bed.

“Yeah let’s go and you two come fast ok”She ran from there,Anurag glared at Arman and went to turn but stopped by Arman.

“Sorry for earlier,I didn’t mean to shout at you”Anurag turned to him with a red face.

“I.t’s ok and sorry I didn’t mean to say bad words about your mother”Manik smiles at them.

“O.h It’s ok,um wh.ere were you going?I'm just asking,can I come?”he started to look down,Anurag looked at him with a bored face.

“Mind your own business”This is what he said before leaving the room.Arman sighed heavily but he winced when Manik started to apply lotion on his back.

“Don’t think too much”Manik said and rub lotion on his neck,arms,chest,Arman hissed and tried to escape whenever it touched his red skin.

“Don’t scratch,”Manik warned him in an angry tone.