Chapter-9

Manan and Mayan were waiting for Doctors who were busy in treating Arman and Anurag and then one Doctor came outside,Manik rushed to him and started to attack him with questions.

“Doctor,my sons,they are fine?Please te..”

“Mr Malhotra please calm down, we are doing our work,this accident is not normal,Arman is out of danger but he has a lot of injuries and he looks scared too,you can meet him”Nandini stood up and went toward the Doctor with shaking legs.

“What about Anurag?”She asked with a lot of difficulty,the Doctor sighs.

“Look we can’t tell anything now his condition is getting worse,he lost a lot of blood,so just pray for him,excuse please”Doctor said and walked out from there,Nandini placed hand on mouth and she was going to fall when Mayan gave her support.

“M-Manik my Baby,My Anu”She started to cry hard,Manik pulled her in a hug and patted her back.

“Nothing will happen to him,shh calm down,he is our brave bacha,I know him”He try to calm him but his tears rolling from his cheeks too,Mayan who was sobbing hard,Manik grab their hands and take them to Arman’s room,they open the door and their heart broke he look so pale and IV attach on his hand,He has a plaster on arm now they are started to panic after thinking about Anurag’s condition.Arman slowly open his eyes and turn to them,he started to panic,he become scared,he don’t know how to face them especially Nandini and Mayan,he started breath heavily,Manik rushed to him and rub his chest to make him calm.

“Dad,I am sorry please don’t hate me,please,We don’t know how this all happened please,we are just want to sneak out,mom I am sorry please”He cry hard,Nandini saw him like that and goes near him and grab his chin harshly,Arman shivered,he don’t want to lose his Mother,Manik who gulp at Nandini.

“What are you talking about?”Arman closed his eyes.

“I am sorry please,punish me,do whatever you want, don't hate me,please,I know I have to be responsible. I am sorry it’s my fault”He cried hard,Nandini left his chin and sighed heavily.

“N.andini you are not blaming him right?”Manik asked with hopeful eyes,Nandini looked at him and turned to Arman she caressed his cheeks softly and let her tears fall.

“You know what,you are injured that’s why you are talking nonsense otherwise I can pull your tongue out and you know that I can do”Arman look up at her with brightful eyes.

“You don’t hate me?”He asked Nandini shook head and place a kiss on his head.

“How can I hate my cute bubba,but bubba need a good punishment right Manik(Manik nodded)Just wait for your and Anu’s recovery then I will show you how to sneak out without parents permission”She said dangerously,They all gulp,but then Arman look up at them with scared face.

“Anu?Anu,is he ok?I saw his head bleeding,Mom,He has a big cut,His leg injured too,he is ok na?”He tries to sit but Manik makes him lay back and place a kiss on his head.

“He is fine meri jaan,he is fine,take some rest,hmm”Arman shook head as no but Manik looked at Mayan who came near him and grabbed his hand and gave a squeeze with a smile.

“Bhaiya,Bhai is fine,he need some rest,ok,then we will meet him”Arman smile with glossy eyes,Nandini look down at her lap,she doesn’t have courage to lose her son,Manik place hand on her shoulder,she let her tears fell on lap,Manik hug her,she snuggle into hug,Mayan caresses Arman’s cheek who was looking scared,he was not getting good vibes,he know they are lying to him.

3 hours passed and there is no any report of Anurag now it’s enough for Nandini,she looks at Manik with pleading eyes.

“Mani please check na why they are taking so much time”Manik caresses her cheek.

“My love,they are doing his surgery, it must take some time,hmm”He pulled her closer,Mayan came near them and gave them one sandwich and juice.

“For their punishment you have to be strong too,here have this then we will see them together,and Mom nothing will happen to bhai don’t forget he is your Son”Manan look at him proudly how he was sounding mature they don’t have any appetite but they don’t want to hurt their another baby,they take sandwich and pull Mayan in hug too who blink his tears and whispered”I am scared too”But they heard and tighten their grips around him.Arman who was sleeping cause of sleeping injection he was asking about Anurag again and again so Manik Told Doctor to give him some sleeping injections.

After one more hour the room door opens and the Doctor comes outside.

“Congratulations,He survived,he is very lucky,there are very few chances but still he did very well”Manan looked at each other happily and Mayan who let his breath out in relief.

“But there must be some complications coming out in his behaviour,you must have to be carefull and kind,don’t be harsh at least not for 2 weeks”Doctor smiles at them.

“Can we meet him?”Manik asked and the Doctor sighs.

“Not now after 30 minutes we shift him to normal ward then you can meet him”

“Then shift him with Bhaiya”Mayan said with a smile,Doctor nodded with a smile and walked out from the room,Nandini placed hand together and Thanks to God,Manik rubbed her shoulders and placed a kiss on her head.

After 45 minutes they shift Anurag to Arman’s ward who was still sleeping🙂and Anurag who was looking everywhere but not at Manan😅.

“Yaar don’t look at me like that,abhi itni bari surgery hui hai,I am in pain,please have some mercy”He made faces,Manik placed a kiss on his cheek and Nandini grabbed his hand.

“Baby you scared us you don’t have any idea how much we were worried”

“Ok sorry but please don’t scold him it’s my idea”He said in guilt,they smiled at him.

“We will see both of you later,And I make sure you both won’t repeat this shit”Manik said and Anurag gulped,Mayan giggled.

“Now real fun going to begin,how dare you to sneak out without me huh now Mom Dad both will punish you yahoooo”He said happily,Anurag try to roll his eyes but he groan,Nandini become worried.

“Bacha”Anurag smiles and takes her hand and give kiss.

“I am fine Mom”She glared at him.

“No you are not”She said loudly and tears started to roll from her cheeks.

“I am sorry meri jaan,But now I promise Mom will love you a lot and see how Mom pampered my baby,from now you are going to be my baby and I am your babysitter”Anurag smile at her and blink his eyes in yes but he whine and look at Manik who raise eyebrow.

“Dad why is he still sleeping,I want to talk with him please na”

“You will in fact we too but now close your eyes and take some sleep and let him sleep too”Anurag gulped.

“You will punish us?”Manik rolls his eyes at his baby pout.

“No I will hug you and give you a lot of kisses and sneak out with you next time”

“Oh then is ok”

“Shut up and close your eyes if you don’t want to be beaten by me right now”Anurag closed his immediately but he started to sulk too,they chuckled at him.

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and Comment🦋

Goodbye,and take care🦋