Chapter-4

Arman looks at Manik with hopeful eyes.

“We will talk about this later,Come have your breakfast”He said calmly,Arman frowned and shook head as no.

“Please tell me na what’s going to be your answer?”He asked in a baby voice.

“Arman, didn't you hear?We talk later”This time Nandini raised her voice at him,he nodded slowly and sat beside Mayan,Anurag wink at Mayan who rolled his eyes but this time with a smile,Arman started to eat his breakfast silently.

After breakfast,Manik started to walk out of the house while Arman ran behind him,Anurag also walked beside Manik.Mayan watched this drama while sitting on Nandini’s lap.

“Dad…why you are ignoring me please talk to me”

“Arman I am getting late,and don’t make me repeat myself”He said in a scary voice and Arman looked down.

“What’s the problem in this all?I want to go to London,I want to continue my study in Landon,and this time no one can stop me”He said in a stubborn tone,Anurag looked at Manik and then back at Arman he sighs.

“Dad let him go,If this is his dream then don’t force him”Manik glared at him,Arman looked down,he felt bad maybe Anurag really didn't want him with them,he clenched his fists and his heart started to beat fast.

“I am his father not you,so shut your mouth and you,Don’t you have college?Go to college then come to office,and don’t be late”He said angrily to Arman and left from there,Anurag singh and squeezed Arman’s shoulder.

“Relax,I will talk to him”He said and left too,Arman stood there in shock like seriously,Anurag Malhotra talking to him in soft tone,He look back at Nandini and Mayan who smirking,he make faces and run toward them and hug them tightly.

“You both must be feeling happy right?Why are you all so mean?I am not a 5 year old kid then why are you not giving any importance to my decisions?”Nandini cupped his face and made him look up,Mayan smiled and kissed his head softly which made Arman smile.

“Why are you doing this all?Can’t you see your Dad don’t want to live without you”She said softly,Arman sigh and her back and snuggle.

“Mom,if I stay here longer,I can’t forgive myself,please let me go,I want to see all of you happy,together,without any problem”

“And do you think we can live happily without you?”This time Mayan asked and Arman tried to say something but he couldn't find good words and closed his lips,Mayan smiled and pulled his cheeks.

“Nope,Never,So stop being a stùpid and drop the plan of living us,otherwise I won’t talk to you in my whole life,and I am serious,mark my words”Mayan said and jump from Nandini’s lap and started to walk out sassily,Arman look into his direction with huge open mouth.

“Did he threaten me?”Nandini gave him innocent eyes blink,Arman chuckled and pulled Nandini’s cheeks who slapped his hands.

“You brat,get up you are getting late for college and office too”She pushed him and Arman started to whine and try to hug her again but she glared at him at the end Arman lost the battle and left for his college.

After a tired and Boring day,Arman come to office but today he was scared to death because his Dad also mad at him and Anu aishh how can he praise him after coming 25 minutes late,He sigh heavily and give a knock to Anu’s cabin but he become shocked when Anu’s soft voice come,He point finger on himself and then look behind,he frown and again give knock to door,this time he flinch badly when he heard Manik’s cold voice,ge gulp and open the door and enter the cabin and shivered when he saw Manik was sitting on Anurag’s chair while Anurag sitting on sofa and working on laptop.