Chapter-3

Anurag look down his face covered in tears,he punch the wall angrily and step back and turn but he froze in his place,Mayan pushed him and run toward Arman who now laying on floor fully unconscious.Anurag slowly turn and his breath hitched when he saw Arman like that,Mayan call him multiple times but he was so lost that he can't hear him.Mayan come near him and shook him hardly.

"Bhai.....Bhai..."He looked at Mayan and then at Arman,he went near him and pulled his head up and started to pat his cheeks.

"Arman,Arman hy are you listening,open your eyes damn.."He cursed when he felt his heartbeat was very slow.He carried him in arms and looked at Mayan who was crying a lot.

"Bub,Open the car fast..."He shouted at Mayan who take keys for him and rushed to car he open car door with shaking hands,Anurag made Arman lay on back seat and close the door,then sat on driving seat and start driving,Mayan patted Arman's cheek and splash water on his face,Arman started to gain his conscious,Anurag release his breath and hit the steering,he stop the car and breathed heavily and look back at Arman who sat on the seat with the help of Mayan who make him drink water.

"You bitch,you scared me to death"Anurag burst on him and ran hand in hairs,Arman rubbed his eyes and looked away.

"I am sorry,I didn't mean to do this all,I am sorry"He apologised and started to look down at shoes,Mayan side hug him.

"Bhaiya I was so scared,I am sorry,I have to think before coming there"Arman give him small smile but still didn't look at him,Mayan frown,Anurag leaned back to them and going wipes Arman's face with tissues but Arman step back and take tissues from Anurag and started to clean his face by himself.

"Thanks"He said in a low voice,Anu and Mayan shared a look but Anu gulped when he saw how Mayan looked at him with hate.

"Look I know what I did i..."Anurag's words were cut off by Arman.

"Can you take us home?I am sleepy"He said like nothing happened between them,Anurag singh and nodded then started to drive,while Mayan try to touch Arman but scared what if Arman don't want,but he become happy when Arman pull him closer and hug tightly.

After a silent drive they return home and meet with Manan who looks at them with suspicious eyes.

"Too early, hmm"Nandini asked and came near them.

"Is everything ok?Arman you ok?''Manik asked and pulled Anurag inside to hug and look at Mayan's red face.

"Did you beat them?Why are they looking like a mess?"Anurag nervously laughs,Mayan rolls his eyes and Arman back hugs Nandini.

"Because his party is boring like him,we don't want to stay there longer"Arman sulk and Nandini pulls his cheeks,Mayan pushes Anurag away and climbs on Manik who carries him in his arms and swings him in a circle.

"Dad,I have a Question?"He asked cutely,Manik went near Couch and sat and nodded his head,Nandini and Arman came near to while Arman still hugging her cutely,Anurag gulped and sat on the couch in front of Manik.

"Whom do you love more?Me?Bhai or bhaiya?"He asked and Manan shared a look.

"Why are you suddenly asking this Question?"Manik asked and Mayan cutely glared at him,Manik chuckled,Arman and Anurag tense up,Nandini notices their behaviour and becomes worried she grabs Arman's hand and gives a squeeze Arman smile at her slightly.

"For me you all are equal,No one can tell who is more important,you three are my lives,if you are my heart then Anu is my soul and if Anu is my soul then Arman is my body so tell me I can live without all of you?"Mayan shook head as no with doe eyes,Anurag looked down at his feets and started to rub his thighs harshly,while Arman tightened his grip around Nandini.