Chapter-11

Arman and Anurag both sat in chair position and look up at Nandini for help,who run from there,Mayan give ruler to Manik with small pout,Manik roll his eyes and snatch the ruler from Mayan’s hand,walk toward Arman and Anurag who gulp hard,Manik stood behind them and hit the ruler on Anurag’s back who shut his eyes and whispered Ouch.

Manik-Tell me Why you are getting punishment?

He asked in a stern voice,Anurag looked up.

Anurag-Because we sneak out,without telling anyone,Ahh!

He let out a scream when Manik hit ruler hard,now he hit the ruler on Arman’s back who flinched and let out yelp.

Arman-Ahhh,Dad,It’s hurting

Manik hit him back with full force.

Arman-Ahh,ow fuck,Fine We are sorry please stop it now,Ahhh

Manik hit the ruler on their back non stop until they let out a painful scream.

Manik-Do you think this is a joke for you?I am punishing you and you both are still showing me attitude?

He burst on them,Mayan flinched at his tone,Anu and Arman looked down.

Anu/Arman-Sorry,we won’t do this again but please stop we can’t sit anymore

They pleaded with him,Manik threw the ruler on the floor and ran hand in hairs,then he looked down at them.

Manik-20 minutes,after 20 minutes you both can leave to your rooms.

He said coldly and sat on the couch,Anurag and Arman looked at each other in fear.

Arman-20 minutes?Dad I can’t sit 2 minutes an..

Manik-40 minutes

Arman becomes shocked,
Meanwhile Anurag chokes into laughter but his eyes pop out too.

Manik-And you 1 hour

Arman smirks at Anurag who felt like he was going to faint,Manik smiles but hides it immediately and pulls Mayan.

Manik-Let’s go bubba

He take Mayan to kitchen,both hug Nandini who smile at her babies and turn to them.Anurag look at Arman’s sweaty face and roll his eyes,but he was struggling too😅.

After a tiring day both brothers lay on Nandini’s lap who was ruffling their hairs.

Nandini-Ok now stop it na,and you know in this you both are at fault so stop sulking and come on drink this be fast,Mayan come here.

Mayan(whine)-No,Why me,I am not sick or injured,I don’t want to drink milk please.

Manik-Shut up and finish this,don’t make me punish you too.

Mayan make cry face and took small sips,Manik turn to Anu and Arman with anger who sat and started to drink too with disgust face,Manan chuckled at them,Manik goes near Nandini and place head on her lap,Nandini smile and started to stroke his hairs,Manik close his eyes with smile,Anurag,Arman and Mayan cooed at them.Without disturbing their moment they place glasses on table which are still filled with milk and the trio run from there like a wind.

Arman was scratching his arm and groaning,but he smiled when he saw Manik standing there with a smile.

Arman-Is everything ok?

Manik-Why Can’t I come to my son's room?

Arman chuckled and turned to his bed,Manik came behind him and sat on the bed,Arman looked at him and raised his eyebrow.