Chapter-6

Nandini stares at Ragini who gritted her teeth and looks at Nandini with a straight face.

“You are not going to marry him,right?Just say no”Nandini looks at her with shock she takes a pic back and laughs slightly.

“How Funny,Can’t you see he is so charming like my type,I don’t know why But I am feeling a strong connection with him,I don’t know but I think we met before but where ahh”Ragini gulped hard and held Nandini’s shoulder tightly.

“You are not going to marry him and that’s final,you don’t know him,he is such a play boy,rich brar,Who destroys a lot of girl’s lives,I don’t let you hurt yourself,he is not perfect for you,Do you trust me,right?Tum meri baat maano gi right?”Nandini sat there in shock,she looked at the pic and jerked away Ragini’s hand.

“Why are you behaving like that when you know him?Look Ragini we can’t judge anyone too soon,Maybe others are jealous of him that’s why they are spreading rumours about him”Ragini clenches her teeths.

“Fine, do whatever you want,you care about him not about your bestie. Fine It’s your life,Who I am to you.”She said and started to walk out.Nandini tried to stop her but she pushed her away and left from there,Nandini stood there in shock.

“Why was she reacting like that?Ahh What I do with her,I really want to know him”She sighs sadly and throws the pic on bed and holds her necklace in hand and places a kiss.

Mr Malhotra is sitting on a chair like a king while Some guards are holding Manik tightly.

“You can’t force me,Leave me you bastards”He shouted lungs out but stopped when his father grabbed her Mother’s hair.

“Naa my lovely son,You can’t shout at me like that,you know na what will I do with your Pretty mother”He grabs her jaw tightly,Manik looks down.

“Please Manik please maan jaa for me please”She pleaded to him,Manik looked at her with helpless eyes.

“Why are you doing all this?”

“For your good,You are my son,And I am doing everything for you,I want to see you on top,And this would be happened if we become partners with Mr Sharma,And for this you have to marry with his daughter”

“But why marry,We can become partners without doing this all too”

“I don’t know what is my fault that I get a stupid son like you,Open your eyes and see the world,you have 10 minutes to go and become ready otherwise I can’t give you any guarantee for your mother’s life”Manik looked at his Mother who was crying.

Nandini come downstair fully ready looking beautiful as always but her breath hitched when she saw Manik who was sat there while playing games on mobile and his father glaring at his mother who try to snatch the mobile but Manik turn otherside,Mr Sharma look at him and set his glasses nervously.Mr sharma goes near her and whispered.

“Meri jaan they come with a proposal not with baraat,itna tyar kon hota hai woh aaj hi thori leke jayenge tujhe''Nandini rolls her eyes.