chapter-13[Last]

Manik holds the Collar of man and punches him hard,everyone gasps,Manik starts to beat him non stop.

Manik-How dare you?

He was just punching like no tomorrow,Anurag join him too,how dare he to betrayal them,they never thought the person whom they trust will do this.Arman saw them like that and call the security guards who enter the room and grab the man from collar,Manik look at them with anger.

Manik-Threw him out,And if you ever come in front of my eyes,I will kill you.

He shouted at the man who gulped and started to apologise but Guards dragged him out from there.Both were breathing heavily and turned to Arman.

Manik-You ok?Show me your hand

He held his hand and saw blood,he ran hand in hair.

Arman-Dad,It’s just a small cut, calm down,and now everything is ok,let’s go home.

Manik(angry)-This is a small cut for you?

Arman(scared)-Don’t throw his anger on me.

Manik singh and hug them tightly,Anurag patted his back.

Anurag-Dad,Calm down please,Let’s go home.

He said and took Arman’s hand and wrapped the handkerchief on his wound,Manik nodded and they left from there.

The ride is silent like usual they reach home and enter the living hall and smile at their baby who was sitting on couch while spreading his legs and taking sips of his fav milkshake like a king,and he was laughing at Cartoons they're all stress,Worries,anger gone when they saw him,Nandini coming toward Mayan but stop and frown at trio.

Nandini-Ehm Ehm Are you going to sit or just stare like that at our baby?

They come to earth and smile at Nandini,Mayan turns to them and gives them a tooth smile. They chuckled at him and hugged Nandini one by one,then walked toward Mayan and wiped his mouth,who giggled.

Manik-How was your day?

Mayan-Soooooo Good you know what I beat them like a hero.

Anurag-That’s like my boy.

Nandini-Wait what happened to your hand?

She held Arman’s hand who looked up at Manik and Anurag for help.

Manik-He fell from the stairs.

Arman looks at him with a shocked face,Nandini smacks his head hard,he whines.

Arman-Mom,Why are you hitting me?It’s just a small cut.

Mayan-Wait if you fell from the stairs then how you stand on your feets,why only hand injury,Mumma I am telling you something is fishy.

Anurag(proudly)-Smart baby

Nandini-Haan tell me what happened before I cut you in pieces.

Arman-Come on Mom,I just fell and you brat do you want my legs injured too?

Mayan(eye roll)-I just caught your lie, nothing much.

Manik-You!!!

Nandini-Manik tell me what are you hiding?

Manik-Array my baby,how I can hide anything from you,look just bandage his hand see his hand still bleeding.

Nandini-Ohh yeah

She runs from there to the first aid box,Mayan and Anurag roll their eyes.

Mayan-How you make her fool easily.