Chapter-12

Arman looked at Manik with pleading eyes.

Arman-Dad,Ok fine but can’t you give me this shot tomorrow?

He asked with innocent eyes,Manik roll his eyes and pull down his pent and pinch the upper skin of his thighs and pull up,Arman winced,Anurag hold his hand and squeeze it,Manik slowly inject the injection and then leave the skin and started to push the plunger,Arman close his eyes and hissed whenever Manik push the medicines.

Arman-Ah!Dad!

He let out a small yelp,and Anurag rubbed his shoulder.

Manik-It’s almost done,Calm down,don’t move.

He said in a stern voice and injected the injection fully,Arman’s eyes filled with tears,Manik pulled the needle out and put the pressure on his injected area and wrapped bandage,Arman place arm on face.

Anurag-It’s still painful?

He asked in concern,Arman remove arm from face and glared at him,Anurag made faces.Manik ruffled his hair and turned to Arman.

Manik-This time I am letting you go,but if next time you try to hide anything then I will show you what is called real punishment.

Arman gulped at his threatening tone and nodded,But immediately responded with “yes.”When he received death glares from Manik,Anurag stood up from the bed and looked at Manik.

Anurag-It’s time to deal little Brat

He said and walked out from the room,Manik covered Arman who started to doze out with an open mouth,he chuckled and left the room.

Manik and Anurag enter Mayan's room and see him using mobile . Both start to burn in anger,Anurag goes near him and snatches the mobile from him,Mayan flinches and becomes scared.

Anurag-Why the hell are you using mobile till now?

Mayan-Ah Bhai,give me back,Bhaiya gi..…Ahhh!

He cried when Manik pulled his ear and twisted hard as he could,Mayan gulped and cursed his fate.

Manik(angry)-Your Bhaiya already got what he deserves now it’s your turn,go to the corner right now.

Mayan(scared)-But why?

Anurag-Didn't you hear?

Mayan run toward corner and stand with head low,Anurag and Manik sat on the bed and glare at him,Mayan become confused and scared,he doesn’t know why they are looking too angry he was just playing game dude,but nope there is something else,he bite lips and going to Ask but Manik cut him off.

Manik-Just stand silently,no words.

Mayan roll his eyes and stood there with boring face,after 30 minutes,Manik can see tiredness on his face,he sigh and call him,Mayan took steps toward him and look at him with doe eyes,Anurag roll his eyes and pull him from arm because he know his Dad going to melt soon.

Anurag-We have questions for you,and We want to hear only the truth.

Mayan(scared)-What was that?

Anurag-Your classmates bully you?

Mayan-A..

Manik-Yes or No

Mayan(glossy eyes)-Yes.

Anurag-Ohh!Looks like this brat gets bullied by some punks.

He whacked Mayan,Manik whacked him hard in return,He flinched.

Manik-Again?Can’t you shut your mouth for a while?