Chapter-10

After 3 days,Anurag and Arman return to home and whine like kids because they don’t want to eat tasteless food anymore and here Nandini who was feeding them forcefully.

Anurag-Mom please,no more,I can’t handle this please.

He whines but looks like she is going to listen to him,she sends death glares to him and Arman who look at Mayan with pleading eyes.

Mayan-What,Do you want to be admitted to the Hospital?

Arman shook head as no immediately,Mayan smirked and put a spoonful of vegetable soup inside his mouth,Arman made eww face.

Arman-Mom look I am fine yaar,why are you torturing me like that?

Anurag-From where do you think you are fine?

Arman-Shut up,it’s all your fault,first Hospital,now this tasteless food and then Dad’s punishment,oh God How I will handle this all torture.

He cried,Anurag rolled his eyes and threw a pillow at his face.

Anurag-Idiot,you are elder and as a big brother it’s your responsibility to stop me,now stop your so-called drama.

Arman-Y….

Mayan-Ahhhh stop it just stop it both of you,I know you get a hit on head it doesn’t mean you behave like kids,anyway there is no any mercy for both of you,you both so mean,how can you leave your baby like that?

He made a sad pout,they looked at him with lovely eyes.

Anurag-Aww my baby,we are really sorry next time we take you too.

Mayan-Really??

Arman-Of course my baby.

Nandini was staring at them with lovely eyes,but they all flinched at Manik’s angry voice who entered the room.

Manik-After this all you still have guts to sneak out?

He asked Anurag angrily who looked away and made faces.

Manik-I am asking you something.

Anurag-Ahhh it’s my fault please forgive me my highness.

He put hands together and bowed to Manik,but he groaned in pain,Manik rushed to him and held him in embrace.

Manik-What are you doing,Bacha?You are not recovered please be careful.

Anurag smiles at him with Glossy eyes and snuggle into a hug,Arman smiles at them.

Anurag-I am sorry guys,I was always mean.

Manik-No bun,it’s not you,it’s me who always puts pressure on you,I am really sorry,I was always selfish toward you,I hope you forgive me.

Anurag-Please Dad,Don’t say like that,It’s not your fault,I know you just want us to be responsible,and Arman he looks bad but he is not that bad.

He said and giggled,Arman made faces and hugged Mayan who giggled too,Manan looked at Anurag’s baby side and smiled with teary eyes,Nandini cupped Anurag’s face and placed a kiss on his head,and Anurag smiled at her.

Nandini-Bubba We love all of you,we can’t imagine our life without any one of you,please don’t overthink,for us you three are precious,we just want to see you together and happy. 

Anurag-Don’t worry Mom now no one can separate us,even God.

He wink at Arman who smiles and squeezes his hand.

Manik-Ok now it’s enough family drama,Nandini chose one whom you will help in the shower,they haven't taken a shower for a few days,Only God knows how I am sitting there.

Anu/Arman(Whine)-Dad!!!!

Manik chuckled and Mayan fell on bed while laughing hard,Nandini slapped Manik’s back slightly who made pout.

Nandini-Umm what about I choose Arman?

Anurag-Thank God you choose,Finally I have Dad at least he will be gentle.

But he yelped when Manik smacked his back,Arman smirked and clingy to Nandini who chuckled at his behaviour.

Mayan-And I will help you two to arrange their clothes.

He said happily,they cooed at him and nodded.Nandini helped Arman and took him to the washroom . She made him stand,and took off his shirt slowly.

Arman-Oww!

Nandini-Sorry,sorry it’s almost done my good boy.

She praised him and made him sit then,started to give him a shower,Arman flinched and whined in cold water.

Manik, who was taking off Anurag’s shirt,he whimpered in pain.

Manik-Shh by bubba it’s done.

Anurag looked at him with a cute pout and hugged him.

Manik-Aww I miss my baby Anu a lot,finally you come back.

He said in a teasing tone and wrapped arms around Anurag,who sulked at his chest.

Anurag-Dad,Look I don’t want to shower,please na.

Manik-Don’t you have shame,you brat,it’s almost week,now stop being a brat and sit.

Anurag whines but sits like a good baby,Manik gives him a shower,and Mayan selects their clothes and places them on the bed and claps proudly.

Mayan-Wow Mayan you are great.

He praised himself and took Arman’s mobile and started to play games.After sometime They returned to room and Mayan rolled his eyes at their shivering body.

Mayan-Come on guys,the weather is not too cold,so stop your drama.

Arman and Anurag look at Manik with pout who smirk and goes near Mayan,Nandini look at them with shocked face.Manik take mobile from Mayan’s hand who whine,he place kiss on his head and carry him in arms and take him to washroom he push him in water tub,Mayan gasp at cold water and started to scream loudly,Arman and Anurag laugh but gulp when Nandini glare at them.

Manik-Awww how was the weather,my baby?

Mayan-Dad,you are very bad,now don’t talk to me,Mumma..

He fake cries,Nandini goes near him and pulls his wet body in embrace,Manik rolls his eyes at them and comes out from the washroom with a smile.

Arman-You are the best Ummahhh

Manik-I know that

He wink at them ,they giggled but then Anurag became serious,Manik frowned and looked at him with raised eyebrows.

Anurag-Dad,Don’t you think this was a planned accident,I mean…

Manik cut him off,he didn't want him to take stress.

Manik-Come on I will see this later,just relax and don’t take any stress ok.

They frowned but nodded when Manik glared at them.

4 days passed,Now they have not recovered fully but are able to get punished.Manik stands in front of them while Mayan sits on a chair like a king with a smirk.

Arman-Dad,we are not recovered yet,please show some mercy.

Anu-Yes,please we promise we won’t repeat this again,God promise.

Manik-Yeah I know you won’t but right now take your punishment like good babies,I don’t want to hear any rubbish,you both are not 5 year old kids who don't know how to behave,Do you have any idea how much we are worried and scared?What if something bad happens?

Both look down in guilt,Manik looks too angry, both mumble “sorry” Nandini feels bad for them but she knows they deserve some good lessons too.

Manil-Now in squat position,Mayan give me ruler,be fast!!

Anurag and Arman become shocked and look at each other with a scared face.

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and comment🦋

Goodbye,and take care🦋