Chapter-5

Past

Manik was standing in front of his father while looking down,Mr Malhotra looked at him with too much anger.

“You can’t do this,Don’t you know you are my son,heir of Malhotra,What will people think hmm?Did you have any idea?How will they all react when they come to know the future CEO of Malhotra’s empire in relationship with sark chaap girl,hmm the poor b..”His words cut off by Manik who shouted at Mr Malhotra in his first life,his lips trembling.

“Dad,Stop it just stop insulting her,I love her and want to spend my whe life with her,I fuckinf don’t care what people think,And I am telling you this time I won’t listen to you,you can’t cage me”

“Manik Malhotra watch your tone before I pull your tongue out,what do you teach him?”He looked at his wife who shivered and looked at Manik.

“I apologise, please relax,We can talk in peace too why you both are fighting for some random girl”Manik looks at his Mom with a disbelieving look who looks down at her feets.

“Mom,I didn’t expect this from you,Can’t you see how he was talking about her badly?Look Mr Malhotra if you force me again then I will never accept your business mark my words”Mr Malhotra clench his fists.

“Don’t forget you are nothing,you are living this luxury life just because of me,If I want I will kick you out from my house right now,then what will you do?”He smirk,Manik look at him with tearful eyes and then take out his credit card,Mobile,vault and place on table then he remove watch too and did the same.Mrs Malhotra become shocked.

“M.anik beta listen please yo…”

“No Mom not anymore,I am not his slave whom he use for his benefits I fucking tired,I can’t live here anymore it’s fucking suffocating,I will rather die but never come to him never”He said and started to walk out,Mr Malhotra look back at him in anger.

“Just wait and watch how she kick you out of her life,she is such a gold digger,you are nothing without my wealth mark my words Mr Manik Malhotra”Manik clench his teeths and walk out from the house,Mrs Malhotra fell on her knees,Mr Malhotra take out his mobile and call someone.

“I want you to close all accounts of Manik,And make sure no one give you space”

“B.ut sir..”

“Do what I am saying and one more thing,I want to meet this bitch,Ragini vijay,Just bring her to my office”He cut the call and ran hand in hair.

“You are playing with fire,Manik Malhotra ahhh,And you stop crying and check everything,I want everything perfect he is going to marry with the girl who chosen by me,and I don’t want any disturbance,Understand?”He pull her from the hair and make her stand,she nodded with scared face,Malhotra smirk and push her away and walk out from the house.

Manik sitting on the bench along with Ragini who was staring at him with disbelief,Manik looking down at feets with pout.

“Are you fucking serious?How can you do this?”

“So don’t you love me if I am not rich any longer?”She rolled her eyes and slapped his neck hard,Manik winced.

“You jerk,Do you think I love you just because of your so called status?Look Manik I am from poor family,I never live a luxury life before and I fucking don’t want too but Manik you?I know you,how rich and spoiled you are,Can you live with out your big ass room,
Car,Money,Image?No Manik no,It’s not that easy,Look Manik for me don’t destroy your life,I want to see you happy.Not in a lot of problems with me”her eyes become glossy,Manik hug her tightly and place a kiss on her head.