Chapter 5

Raelynn's P.O.V

It was 11.00 pm and we were all sitting around the classroom. I was wearing my uniform and I tried my best to wash the blood off and it worked, just barely.

Two people in our class aren't here. Gabe and Karl. And none of us mentioned them because we know what happened.

"What if we sneak out?", someone asked and we all turned towards him, "If we get out we escape and even if get caught what they'll do won't be much worse than what we have to go through now".

What he, Noah, said made sense. I glanced at Lana who was next to me and she was slowly nodding.

"So if we are doing this", Anika spoke, "We need a plan".

●●●●●

"So at 2.00 am, everyone should be near the stairs", Ivana said, "And some of you should go tell the other people in our grade".

"I'll do it", I stepped forward.

"I'll go too", Aven offered.

"OK come back soon", Noah nodded and I walked out Aven.

I've barely spoken to him so it was awkward. But I tried to ignore it.

We both walked to the classes on the other side of the building. There are only three on our side including ours and they already knew.

I entered the first class and stood there. Nobody noticed me.

"Guys!", Aven yelled, "Listen up!".

Heads turned towards us, every one of them looking confused.

Aven explained our plan. While some agreed but majority of them were scared to do it.

"I don't care which one of you'll want to do it", Aven spoke, "If you wanna, 2.00 am near the stairs".

●●●●●

It was almost 2.00 am and even Ivana was starting to look nervous.

"Guys", Ivana started talking, "If you'll don't want to-", Hal cut her off.

"Don't tell me you're bailing on it", he looked frustrated, "You wanted to do it too"

"I know", Ivana nodded, "But it seems scarier now that we have to".

I sighed, "What about all the people in other classes who agreed to come?".

"We're doing this", Noah said firmly, "If you don't want to, Ivana, don't".

Most of us agreed and stood up to leave when we heard gunfire, "WHERE ARE YOU'LL GOING!", it was Lieutenant Lance.

I suppose students from other classes might have already gathered near the stairs. Ivana's fear of going along with our plan saved us, or so I thought.

Lieutenant Lance entered the class and gave us the death stare, "It was this class that planned on leaving".

"And wasn't even near the stairs", Private Ewan tried to hide his smile and received a glare from Lieutenant Lance.