Chapter 8

1 week later

It's the second week of this game and more than the game everyone was more interested in the death of Divya. No matter what the military says nobody seems to believe it was suicide.

"What if we check the security cameras?", Noah asked one day while were eating, and sitting at the table next to ours.

"Can't we just put it behind us", Ceron asked, "It's already done".

"No way", Nevan looked at Ceron slightly shocked, "Now that everyone thinks it wasn't suicide we should find out if it was murder".

"Why?", Aven asked, "Many people have died, it's not like any of you'll care".

"This was not between the hours", Noah replied".

"Murder is murder, death is death", Aven had no facial expressions.

"Raelynn, what's up?", Ayla asked and I snapped out of it.

"Oh nothing", I replied taking a bite out of the chicken sandwich we were having for dinner. At least we got better food.

"You were listening to their conversation right?", Anika asked.

"I was", I admitted, "And Aven has a point".

"I wouldn't know", Lana shrugged, "I wasn't listening".

"Surprised", Kalena snickered, and she glared at her.

I sighed and explained what I heard.

"OK so maybe he's right", Blair said, "But because of what's going on now the others have a better point".

I shrugged.

●●●●

"Shit", I cursed pulling the door shut behind me as I ran into a restroom stall.

A girl was chasing me and she was after me and no one else. Why? Her boyfriend shot me which had missed me by inches and I shot back which was more successful. And now she's out for me.

The restroom door opened and I heard footsteps.

"Come out you bitch!", she yelled while kicking open doors.

She reached the stall I was in and kicked it harder.

"Come out!", she yelled louder banging her hand against the door.

"Leave!", I yelled, "Or it won't go well for you either!".

I heard her load the gun and I kicked open the door. She was standing so close to it, that the door knocked her backward onto the ground. Her gun skidded across the floor a few feet away from her.

She reached for the Pistol but she was out of bullets. I held my gun at her and spoke, "Leave it to be, he's alive".

As I left the restroom, I saw someone outside near a corner. I knew this guy. The guy who had been chasing me since the game started today. Shonen. And I knew why he was after me.

He's a pretty weird person. Shohen. He transferred to our school a few months ago and he was a very introverted and quiet person. People don't talk to him much because there is a rumor going around about him.

 People don't talk to him much because there is a rumor going around about him