Story Introduction

From a young age, Bev Port knew that she wanted to be part of her family’s business of wedding and event planning. Things changed when she met her college sweetheart. She changed her plans for a man who wasn’t worthy of her love. Port Ranch welcomed her back with open arms and she worked through her heartbreak by keeping busy and befriending Walker, a newcomer to the ranch. What started as just a friendship, quickly blossomed into more, but could another surprise be too much for Bev and Walker to work through?

Walker Lee left his cushy job in Baltimore and moved to the small town of Lawerence after tragedy struck and left his younger brother in foster care. Determined to get custody of his brother, Walker took a job as an accountant at a booming ranch and wedding venue. He didn’t expect to meet his new boss’s daughter and have feelings for her. He didn’t expect the anger he felt toward her ex for treating her badly. He certainly didn’t expect to fall in love with the pink-haired beauty. Sometimes the best things in the world as the things you don’t expect.

Woman Up, and all writings by J. Smith, are works of fiction. Unless indicated, all names, characters, businesses, places, and events in this story are the product of the author’s imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons or events is purely coincidental. The intended audience of this story is over 18 as it contains mature, adult content.