001: The Beginning

I woke up couching, like i was drowned. I gasped for the air, didn't even realized where i was. After what felt like hours, i could breath normally i realized i was in a cave and it was moving. Sweat dripped down my forehead.

What is happening? I thought

Who am i? Why don't i know my name? Where am i? Who are my parents? Do i have parents? I started Panicking.

"Hey" i screamed, hoping someone would here me, but no one did. I realized screaming wouldn't help, so i started looking around.

There were many boxes, filled with clothes, food and some showering stuff.

It felt like i was going up for hours, until it suddenly stopped. I fell, hitting my head. Ouch. I stood up and right at this moment something about me opened and I saw a light, someone jumped inside, I don't know why but I ran behind many boxes.Why was i so scared?

"Do you see someone?" a voice asked.

"No, no one is here" a British boy answered.

"Gally do you see someone?" the same voice asked again

"No" a deeper voice answered

"I just told you it minho," the British boy annoyingly said.

"Well, I wouldn't trust y-"

"WAIT"

"Why did you just in-"

"Shut up Minho, I see someone, in the corner behind boxes, it's- it's" the British boy gasped.

"What, what is it newt, are you okay?"

"It's a Girl"

It went silent, I looked up and saw beautiful brown eyes. The boy had messy blond hair and was tall. When he walked closer towards me I put my hands against my face.

"Shh, honey it's okay, i'm not gonna hurt you, i just want to help you okay" he calmly said. I nodded, he put my hands down and smiled.
Wow, his smile is so pretty

I stood up and he jumped up, held his hand down, and helped me up, he did it fast.
When I was out of the box, I saw many boys, just boys.
They all looked at me, some smiled, and others looked confused and even scared.

When suddenly panic came, I didn't know what to do so I just ran. Run away. But where should I go? I stopped and looked around me, there were 4 big walls around me, I saw many wood houses and a farm yard with pigs, cows, and sheeps.

And then I stopped at a gap between the walls, I thought of escaping and started running towards them. They were coming closer when I started hearing yells behind me, but I ignored them, I wanted to go home. I ran inside the gap when someone grapped my arm and twisted me around, which made me fall on that person, that boy. It was an Asian boy, whose black hair was styled with gel. His dark brown eyes met mine but he didn't look as nice as the British boy.

He pushed me down of him, stood up, and took me with him. He was not gentle thought.

"Hey, let me go" I screamed, but the boy ignored me, when we went inside that area again he looked at me, i realized I needed to be short because I needed to lay my head on my neck to see the boy's face. I pushed his arms but that didn't help much.

He smirked
"You thought that hurt shorty"
"Let me go, I wanna go home" I begged him.
"Shorty that is your new home"

What?!

"If you go there inside, you will die shorty. immediately" he said that like it was normal.
"Stop calling me shorty" I hissed.
"And why would I shucking die!" This part I screamed.
"Do not scream at me, shorty" he commanded and walked away.

I saw two boys coming over to me, the British boy and a dark-skinned boy.

"Hey greenie," the Brit said

Greenie?! What the shuck is a greenie?

"Nice start" the dark-skinned boy added.
"What is happening" I whispered.

"Welcome to the glade" the dark-skinned boy laughed.

"Glade?" I was confused.

"I'll show you"

~ i want to say that i'm not pick me i am 5,2 feet tall and minho is 5,8, that's why i said i need to lay my head on my neck. here is a pic for you to imagine it more;)~

 here is a pic for you to imagine it more;)~