018: ☆Minho☆

After his cold shower, he styled his hair, and walked towards his hut.

He had a day off today, runners only get these days. Minho always takes a nap if he has a day off and that's what he did. He locked the door behind him so no one would wake him up and threw himself at his bed.

Just as he was about to close his eyes someone knocked at his door, he opened it and saw Winston standing there.

"Shorty is not with me." Minho didn't even let Winston talk.

"I hope so! But that's not why I'm here."

"Then what are you here for?" Minho was mad because all he wanted was to sleep and he couldn't.

"I just wanted to ask if you wanna meet-"

"No! I am going to sleep now."

"If you would let me speak you would hear that I wanted to meet up with you and Ash today evening"

I thought about it shortly.

"Well if it's today evening then sure why not."

"Really? Amazing." Winston cheered.

Minho just stared at the boy with a smirk and crossed his arms, but put them down immediately because Alisha appeared in his visions and stared at his arms.

It was not like Minho hated it. No, he loved it, sometimes he would do this on purpose and only interrupt her later, but she wasn't here so why should he do it, also it was creepy if she appeared.

"Oh, you're so funny Minho, whatever." Winston realized that Minho didn't want to meet up.

Minho would be probably mad at himself later on what he just said.

"Wait- I changed my mind let's really meet up." He facked the smile so hard that even Winston realized it.

"Sure why not but what's with the face-"

Minho immediately stopped smiling.

"I hope you will come," Winston said.

"Wins, don't worry, you should worry about Shorty. Have you asked her?"

"Believe me she would do everything with us, or at least with me, don't know 'bout you."

"Ouch," Minho gasped-laughed.

Winston laughed back and kicked Minho, not hard just like Friends would do.

"That's all you got? Nah c'mon." Minho laughed.

"You're not scared yet? impressive." He joked.

"Anyways, I'm gonna sleep now, see ya, have fun working kill good, I don't know what I should else say." Minho high-fived him.

Winston rolled his eyes and walked away, Minho locked his door again and got into his bed.

He fell asleep pretty fast and woke up maybe three hours later.

He stood up, made his hair, and went over to get himself food. He went to his usual table and waited for Alisha to appear. But she didn't.

He looked around, maybe she already was eating. He couldn't find her.

She's probably helping Chuck with work. He thought.

Soon Newt, Winston, and Chuck sat down, all boys but not Alisha.

"Where's Shorty?" Minho asked and looked at Chuck.

"She said she went into the deadheads because she found a pretty river."