012: The Gathering

I'm sorry for this chapter but Alisha and Minho need some enemy stuff or else it won't be 'enemies to lovers'

"How could you do that?" Chuck screamed. I wasn't awake but you could recognize Chuck by his voice. I opened my eyes, I lay next to Newt, whose hair was a bit messy.

"He's gonna kill you" Chuck warned.

"Are you talking to yourself, Chuck? Because I'm not fully awake, give me some time and then explain everything" I ordered him and he did as I said, he sat down at a chair in our room and glanced at Newt.

Newt was already awake by this whole screaming. He stretched and jumped out of bed, he smiled at Chuck but that boy didn't reply.

"I need to go, are you feeling better?" He asked and caressed my cheeks. "I'm fine, please don't tell anyone, if this person finds out I told it you, he's not gonna be that gentle next time" I begged. Newt nodded and walked out.

"Sorry, what did I miss?" Chuck bluffed. I tried to lie but damn that boy was smart at the end I just told him the truth, not about the nightmare but about the dangerous boy. He gasped and hugged me, he also promised to not tell anyone.

"Now, you mentioned that someone would be mad at me, who?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, about that, when I saw you and Newt sleeping I told Winston that you replaced him with Newt" he stumbled.

"YOU.DID.WHAT?" I gasped.

"I'm sorry, all I wanted to do was to tell him the truth, I didn't know you had a bad time," he said.

"Emm, where is Winston I need to talk to him," I said, "he's at the gathering meeting since he's a keeper, you forgot?"

"But shouldn't they eat at first?" I wondered.

"They already did, it's 1 pm, you two can be happy no one knows that you were in the same hut, same bed." He explained. 1 pm Wow it really shocked me that I slept that long since I felt still tired, maybe all I needed was to run so hopefully I become a runner.

"But don't worry I got food for you"

"Really?"

"You better be hungry"

"I am" I laughed.

He gave me a sandwich and some pancakes, he also gave me a bottle of water.

"Is he better in your relation?" Chuck pulled up a strange question.

"Help me to understand you" I ordered. "You and Minho, why are you dating him, is he sweeter in a relationship ship" Chuck repeated his question.

'We don't date, we're only friends," "but friends don't sleep together."
"First things first, it was Newt, second Newt isn't my boyfriend too"

"I know, you slept normally with Newt but you had much fun sleeping with Minho if you get it." He winked his eye at me. Is this boy on drugs? What is he talking about?

"Oh come on, are you really that blonde?" He hissed.

"You slept with Minho, don't play blonde blonde. We all heard you."

"What? I never slept with Minho, why would I, we're just friends" I hesitated. "Who told you this bullshit?"

"Minho himself" he held up his finger, "We asked him and he told us you guys slept together last night and then-" he stopped.

I was shocked and couldn't believe this, did the boys hear me and this dangerous boy? Did they think it would be Minho? Didn't they hear me crying?

"That doesn't make sense" Chuck mumbled. I looked up and screamed at the boy, even if he didn't deserve it.